Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

What are you watching?

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

What are you watching?

Post by Tember »

My favorite tv show is Walking Dead, but have recently discovered Z Nation and oh my gah... I am Obssesed! If you haven't seen it and you watch walking dead, you should check it out. The first two seasons are on Netflix.

Zoo
Hell on wheels
Longmire
Revenge
The 100
The divergence movie series
Criminal minds
Stranger things
The ranch
Colony
The Shanara chronicles
The retuned

These are a few of my favs, and are all on Netflix
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Re: What are you watching?

Post by -Lacie- »

I'm a Sci-fi nut... so there's that, but I do have a couple of new fav's:

Falling Water ----- (Gotta check this out. It's about being able to dream inside eachother's dreams!)
Good Behavior ----- (I'm a huge Downton Abbey fan so, Michelle Dockey!)
Outlander ----- (Jamie & Claire...be still my heart!)
MARS ----- (Bags are packed already, ok?)
Sherlock ----- (Benedict Cumberbatch, rrrrwwwrrrr.... and puzzles!)

But my favorite thing to see recently is the Trump "Thank you tour"! Always puts me in great mood!
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Walking Dead, Dragon Ball Super and Breaking Bad (again)
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Break Bad!!!

I stayed at the hotel where Walt's funeral was held!

Great series!

~L~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

Westworld
Lucifer
One Punch Man

... I don't watch too much television.
DONE
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Pheasant wrote:Westworld
Lucifer
One Punch Man

I started watching Westworld, well like 30 seconds of it. I was anticipating that it was going to be a western but was confused. I may try to watch a full episode to see what it's really about.

And Lacie, I've never heard of any of those shows that you listed, I'll have to check some of them out
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

Tember wrote:
Pheasant wrote:Westworld
Lucifer
One Punch Man

I started watching Westworld, well like 30 seconds of it. I was anticipating that it was going to be a western but was confused. I may try to watch a full episode to see what it's really about.

And Lacie, I've never heard of any of those shows that you listed, I'll have to check some of them out
The story takes place in a western-themed theme park for very wealthy people to role play in. It gets more and more intense every episode. I very, very, very much suggest at least giving a whole episode a shot. C:
DONE
HarleyofCienn

Post by HarleyofCienn »

8====D
Last edited by HarleyofCienn on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

z-nation is one I can't stop watching for some reason. I'm down with shameless, WD, GoT, HUGE big brother fan and about a dozen others.
Oh and Vikings.. wow talk about a show coming back from the dead it's awesome this season.

I just watched an independent movie call american honey which i loved. I love Steven Chow movies too, check out kung fu hustle or shaolin soccer.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Little women is sort of entertaining too : p
Tary
Dreamer

Post by Tary »

I just started watching Breaking Bad this week and I just know I'm going to finish the entire thing super quickly. Besides that Designated Survivor is high on my list, Fuller House (yes, really, don't judge me), Archer (are we seriously not doing phrasing?) and anything else that will let me Netflix and chill with Tember.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

I've been more on a movie kick lately, mostly horror and comedy. Breaking Bad will always be my favorite and I encourage everyone that has not watched it to do so. I binged on all five seasons like a nut when I first decided to give it a try. Though as for current series...

The Walking Dead - I almost quit the show, so I have a few episodes of catching up to do. :evil:
Penny Dreadful - Recently just started watching.
Fuller House - I'll admit, I just started watching it, too! :P
Supernatural
Arrow
Blacklist
The Path
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Few things, Netflix up some Outlander, it is...awesome. Seriously, it has romance, history, fighting, horses...look at the pretty ponies...honestly though...just slog through the first episode, then...enjoy.

Secondly, I noticed a few people who posted things on their lists who might like Venture Brothers, I had some trouble getting into it because, let's be honest, it's kind of stupid, but by the end of the first season, I was hooked, and you'd be amazed how easy it is to slip, Brock Sampson, Swedish Murder Machine into conversation.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Dina

Post by Dina »

Cherokee wrote:I've been more on a movie kick lately, mostly horror and comedy. Breaking Bad will always be my favorite and I encourage everyone that has not watched it to do so. I binged on all five seasons like a nut when I first decided to give it a try. Though as for current series...

The Walking Dead - I almost quit the show, so I have a few episodes of catching up to do. :evil:
Penny Dreadful - Recently just started watching.
Fuller House - I'll admit, I just started watching it, too! :P
Supernatural
Arrow
Blacklist
The Path
I haven't watched TWD in a few weeks either. They messed up royally. I want the real threat to be the zombies, not men on power trips.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Dina wrote:I haven't watched TWD in a few weeks either. They messed up royally. I want the real threat to be the zombies, not men on power trips.
I agree. And it's getting to the point where they're just killing off too many people now. I understand in a zombie apocalypse people are going to die, but in TV land where fans invest time growing to like characters, I think they could make an exception. They can introduce throwaway characters and have them mauled by the zombies, I don't care...but they should leave the main cast alone in my opinion! :x
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

You two should really get caught back up on it, they had the mid season finale last week and I enjoyed that episode so much that I went back and watched it again.