Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Absence Board

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Re: Absence Board

Post by Uthanatos »

Colt just doesn't want the house full of emphant essences again :lol:
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

And I'm out, see you on the 1stish!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

Bit late with the posting, though Clarity did give a heads up IG. I'll continue to be scarce for a bit more, thanks to end-of-summer antics, needing a bit of downtime, and getting evil demon clones ready for another school year. Till my schedule and mental health (It's almost september, it's almost september) go back to acceptable levels, if anyone needs Clarity for teaching related things, feel free to send me a PM and I'll find a few moments to pop in!
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

We will miss you.

Tosses a dream pillow at Clarity* :mrgreen:
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
vens1o1
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lum

Post by vens1o1 »

Vill and other characters may be gone from the dream starting around the 1st, I truely and deeply appoligize and wish i could stay awhile longer, if there is anything i can do to help the dream other then my two events im throwing this weekend let me know, I will do my best to try to not be gone on the 1st but things are spiraling out of control for me and i'll continue to fight my way to keep dreaming and as it stands right now, im doing better at dreaming as much as i can. Just know I dont want to be gone on the 1st. ~ Vill Valorian. :(
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Will be unavailable to log in tonight through the weekend.
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

No, it's no good, I'll have to leave for a bit. Nothing to do with any of you, I've been enjoying this, just health issues - I'm just reacting badly to computers at the moment and need to take a break from them. Hope to see you all again soon!

Alliance: if there's something that requires all six rune-bearing dreamers to be involved, then I tell you what, do feel free to "ghost" me if that helps - i.e. to say that Blue is there, or to say afterwards that Blue was there. That's what I've sometimes seen done in other RPs on forums when somebody vital has to leave for a while but something absolutely has to be done with their character or nobody can proceed, and it can be very useful, though that is a rather different kind of game, admittedly.
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

I will be away Friday September 2- Tuesday night, September 6- Going to San Francisco! YAY!
~Sarah~
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Dina

Post by Dina »

SnowAngel wrote:I will be away Friday September 2- Tuesday night, September 6- Going to San Francisco! YAY!
~Sarah~
Tell Kaepernick to kiss my butt ok?

BUT...Have fun! Kailee will miss you!!!!!
Koi-Anise
Senior GameMaster

Post by Koi-Anise »

Dina wrote: Tell Kaepernick to kiss my butt ok?
Won't be too hard of a stretch for him since he'll be squatting on the bench where he belongs :D
Senior GameMaster
Anise(a)underlight.com

- A wise man once said, "Wherever you go, there you are."
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

OfF is OfF for the weekend

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

Labour day long i will be in the flattest point in Canada! Envy me! I may be hung over when I get back!
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Post by SnowAngel »

Dina wrote:Tell Kaepernick to kiss my butt ok?

BUT...Have fun! Kailee will miss you!!!!!
I don't know Kaepernick or I would!

Thanks , I hope so! I am excited, first time out there!

Snow will miss Kailee too! They can stir up some umm something when I get back lol :o
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Re: OfF is OfF for the weekend

Post by SnowAngel »

OfF KiLTeR wrote:Labour day long i will be in the flattest point in Canada! Envy me! I may be hung over when I get back!

PS I am very likely to be hung over when I get back too! :D
James Carroll
Dina

Post by Dina »

Koi-Anise wrote:
Dina wrote: Tell Kaepernick to kiss my butt ok?
Won't be too hard of a stretch for him since he'll be squatting on the bench where he belongs :D
Was that a short joke? :o lol (I'm very short!)

Snow, he used to be the first string QB for the San Francisco 49ers and recently refused to stand for the National Anthem before a game because of the dumb Black Lives Matter stuff. For the past season or two, he has been a very bad QB...realllly bad lol. He is very oppressed with his $19 mill contract.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Sorry for the late notice, but we've started a new project at work....as I type, I have a conference bridge in each ear...soooo yeah, I'm gonna try to be around, but it probably won't be till late late depending on when we wrap up every night, they are getting shorter now that we are through the pilot phase, but I still don't expect them to wrap up before about 2 AM EST each night.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Post by SnowAngel »

Dina wrote:Snow, he used to be the first string QB for the San Francisco 49ers and recently refused to stand for the National Anthem before a game because of the dumb Black Lives Matter stuff. For the past season or two, he has been a very bad QB...realllly bad lol. He is very oppressed with his $19 mill contract.
DOH... shows how much I pay attention to the news doesnt it.. I saw some of that on facebook.. I feel stupid! So yeah.. I will tell him!!! Maybe a few other things too! lol
James Carroll
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Home but recovering with the last weekend before my first born goes to school :cry:
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

Butterfly wrote:Home but recovering with the last weekend before my first born goes to school :cry:
Awwwww!!! <3 <3 Hugs, luff and hankies for you!
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

Welp, looks like I'm coming down sick. I tend to get at least one head cold at every major change in season and this one is coming in quickly. I'm still going to be floating about, but don't expect me to be around as much and please forgive random passing out at the keyboard. x.x; Hopefully I'll get over it quick.
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Post by Sorsha »

Heading out on a Vacation/Business Trip Thurs 22nd until Fri 30th.

I'll have my laptop and be in UL here and there, but not a whole lot probably! :D
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

My mother's coming over to visit, all the way from Canada, from September 23rd to October 5th. It's a very rare chance for me to spend some time with her since we're usually half a world apart, so I might not be available in game as much during that time. She's staying in a nearby hotel and not at my place, so you can more than likely count on me being around during my late evenings (2-4 PM Dream time) and possibly some of my early mornings (10 to midnight Dream time).
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

I've got a friend visiting from out of town and is staying with me for 2 days so I doubt I'll get time to play. Have fun, I'll see you all soon!
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Post by SnowAngel »

Snow will be a bit scarce for the next few months. This time of year is the busiest season for my family in our business and I work 7 days a week Sept-Thanksgiving. I will still stop in a few times every week, but it won't be for long and I generally wont be in after 10 est.
Should anyone need her for anything just give me a yell.
Thanks!
~Sarah~
James Carroll
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Take care of yourself Sarah, I hope you have a great season :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

It's that time. I am returning to work shortly, which means I will be dreaming less to maximize family time. I will try and make house meetings and other such meetings, but I will be around less overall, and not at all during school hours.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian