Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Absence Board

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Re: Absence Board

Post by Coraal »

First, Cherokee, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hope your return is swift.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be scare the next few days due to the Hurricane. Living in Florida is a lot of fun until mother nature decides to give us a whirl. I've been working around the clock (I work for an airline) to get planes and such moved and secured, and now we're doing the house. With any luck, the weather will skirt by but we aren't taking any chances. I hope to be back as soon as its all over with and I'll check in with updates to keep you posted.

Love to you all
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron »

Keep Safe, and the same goes for everyone else who is down in that area!
"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life." - Pvt. Lenoard L. Church
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Best wishes to you and everyone impacted down there Coraal, take care of yourselves and your families please :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Coraal...

Please... please take care. If you need a place to run to.... Huntsville is lovely this time of year, and we've got mountains around us. I *Know* hurricanes....lived in Wilmington for 3 years. If you need me... just holler.

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

Coraal wrote:First, Cherokee, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hope your return is swift.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be scare the next few days due to the Hurricane. Living in Florida is a lot of fun until mother nature decides to give us a whirl. I've been working around the clock (I work for an airline) to get planes and such moved and secured, and now we're doing the house. With any luck, the weather will skirt by but we aren't taking any chances. I hope to be back as soon as its all over with and I'll check in with updates to keep you posted.

Love to you all
Hang in there..board it up, and pray to water dont get in the house
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Lived in Tampa for a while, our solution was duct tape on the windows, fill the bathtubs, grab some candles, invite the friends and neighbors and mix up 30 gallons of hurricanes, but I'm a lush.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

I have the details now. Geesh, I will be away from the 8th to the 17th. I might stop in if i can make connections with laptop but don't count on it. Headed to NY state to see friends and the silly folks sleep at night. They will have me up all day. When I get back the traveling should be done for awhile. I will be settling in for the winter. Be good to each other and NO I am not leaving sorry lol! ~See you in the Dream
Wolfgar
Dreamer

Post by Wolfgar »

Be safe Coraal....have a good friend in Homestead, which is Hurricane alley, so I will be watching this one close. Has been quite some time since one of significance made it to land.

They only natural disasters we have in my part of Oregon is volcanic, so will likely have a lot of warning...

--Wolfgar
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Stay safe Coraal... thoughts and prayers to you and everyone there.
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

I'll be absent from October 14 to 20 due to my brother visiting from Canada and staying over at my place. Furthermore, I'm starting a specialization course in Digital Printing, so my overall availability will be slightly altered for the duration, see other post for details:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3122
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

OfF will be away from Oct 15 to 22 as his cloudsbreak body is in Mexico getting burned and mildly intoxicated. :twisted:
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

As I get settled in for a massive snow system, I have to say I hate you Offy.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

I <3 Snow !!! *ducks away from butterfly*
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Inzoum
Dreamer

Post by Inzoum »

I'd very much love to have some actual snow in Belgium, the average is one or two snowfalls per winter and it usually doesn't hold more than 24h, nor does it cover the ground more than an inch thick...

The people here don't know the first thing about snow, so it's usually a nationwide panic. :lol: Ploughing or shoveling is almost a last resort, with people trying to get rid of snow entirely through ridiculous amounts of salt (usually poorly timed and not in the right circumstances) or heat solutions. They slalom in-between falling snowflakes thinking each and every one of them might cause their cars to crash, driving either way too fast or way too slow, obviously without winter tires.

Yes, I get a little smug about being born and raised in Montreal and having seen more than my fair share of heavy snow and winter problems. I'm just not impressed by belgian "Snowpocalypses" and I get a good laugh about it every year :D
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

It snowed once here that i can remember to the point I could make a snowball.. and I worked that snowball for an hour in my tiny hands, turning it into essentially an ice rock, waiting for my uncle to leave for work. As he was going down the stairs to leave I leaped out and threw a roger clemons fastball right into his face. . which bounced off and fell to the concrete and never even cracked. It wasn't broken but he got x-rays.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Ooc reason for not being around much...

MY JOB SUCKS!

Went into work at 2pm Tuesday afternoon, didn't get to leave till 9am Wednesday morning. Slept all day, got up at 9pm to go back to work at 10pm to 6am. 4 day weekend starting Thursday morning though, wahooo! Turning my damn phone off once I get home. Ok, not off...put on vibrate!

I will be in game in the evening, if not earlier. Frey don't freak out lol. Dina has not abandoned her apprentice!
Inzoum
Dreamer

Post by Inzoum »

Someone's unusually enthusiastic about their phone's vibrate function :lol:
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
Uthanatos
Dreamer

Post by Uthanatos »

Alright everyone, I know Uthy has been hit or miss lately, but I had a huge project at work, and I'm pleased to say, that as of now...being 0340 EDT 1 Nov 2016....it's done, complete aaand I'll be able to play more regularly and predictably.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

November! Now with more Uthy :D
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

Butterfly wrote:November! Now with more Uthy :D
Much approved! :D
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

This past month I've been busy preparing and volunteering in a haunted trail, on top of moving - which is why Jade has been scarce. Now I'm currently moved in to the new place without internet. So, I won't be back for at least a week.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Not acceptable Jade!
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Dina wrote:Not acceptable Jade!
<3
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Uthanatos
Dreamer

Post by Uthanatos »

So everyone knows, my back went out and I'm currently recovering, but I'm limited to highly medicated, or prone, right now, so I should be back in another day or two. I apologize to everyone Uthy's engaged in something with right now.
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

I spent a good part of the weekend with no internet, being that winter is coming, this maybe happening more often. Please do not think I am avoiding you.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian