Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Absence Board

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Pheasant
Dreamer

Re: Absence Board

Post by Pheasant »

Yikes! Been there with the flu... Hope she feels better soon.
DONE
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Away till Sunday or Monday

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

I am playing host to some people from out of town for a sporting event. I will be back on Sunday. If you need anything or want to set anything up - PM me.
Neil
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Neil

Post by Neil »

I will be very sporadic over the next several weeks during the weekdays and possibly weekends. I started a new position, so I have several adjustments I need to make.

Dream on!

Neil
Umm... Neil
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Need a bit of rest for a while to recharge!
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

Hi, guys! I'm taking a few days to myself to relax from UL. (Somewhere between three days to a week...) I haven't really decided how long. I can still be reached in Discord if I'm absolutely needed. Or if anyome just wants to chat. Or if anyone just wants pictures of my fur/feather babies. :lol:
-Chel

Actually... It may be a longer break than intended. My mom hired me as a nursing aid and that job is EARLY in the morning. Need time to adjust.
DONE
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

Another competition this weekend. I may be back late Sunday - otherwise look for OfF on Monday or Tuesday.

M
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

sorry folks, got a call to look after my nephew tonight, wont be doing the tree thing.

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

Finally found a new job! Woo hoo! Hours are long on weekends... So Saturdays and Sundays are gunna be pretty tight for me.
DONE
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

Shae is going to be gone for about 2 weeks, starting this Wednesday. I'll return!! No need to send a search party! :)
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Shae wrote:Shae is going to be gone for about 2 weeks, starting this Wednesday. I'll return!! No need to send a search party! :)
:(

Come back sooon or I will send out a search party!!!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Starling
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Starling

Post by Starling »

Starling will be absent this weekend - My Mare (not to be confused with Night, Day or Dark Mare, but she is a Boss Mare) and I have an Equine Clinic (series of classes to improve horse and rider skills) to attend/participate in Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-L
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Arnaya's going to be MIA from.... now, until Wednesday night. I'd planned on heading out tomarrow, but my ride is leaving early... so so am I :P

Nothing major, just need a breather for a couple of days :)
~ Jan
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

Been and will still be a little scarce, have an ugly cold/cough/flu something that's kicking me in the ass punching me in the throat and in the chest. sleeping a lot, think elms narcolepsy, times 100.
I hope my girls are looking after their gardens ;) and forge ahead Aoe'ers :) i'll be there when i can, do what you gotta do!

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Cedar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nmoto

Post by Cedar »

Nmoto will be fairly spotty for the next week or so, starting tomorrow. I'm doing some traveling and will be in the opposite timezone.
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Post by SnowAngel »

Safe travels! Hope to see you back soon!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

Dimitri's controller and I will be away for the weekend.
DONE
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron »

So I may be spotty in and out of the game for week or so. I have apparently came down with the creeping crud of doom and am currently trying to not murder my chest by coughing all day erryday. Will try and get a few things done during this time but if I'm more gone then in game that's the reason why!
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

Weird Attendance Explanation. I know Silver has been missed though she has been there at weird times. It is hard for me to commit to things as I have in the past. Real Life gets too real sometimes. My sister is terminal with cancer and has less than a year. We discovered on siblings day. So the next year or however long we have is hers if she needs me leaving my time not my own and there is no one in the world I would rather give it too. She is my best friend, my inspiration, my champion. Six of the past 10 days has been spent in a hospital three hours away some nights over night. I know I have things I want to do in Ul and I will do them but be patient with me while I figure out how to balance things. Though I am not sure that's really possible. Please know this is NOT poppy! She and I are related poppy is my niece in real life. My sister is her Aunt. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

My condolences, That's a hard thing to go through. Best hopes and wishes from everyone here, and take care of your sister :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Post by SnowAngel »

LadySilver wrote:Weird Attendance Explanation. I know Silver has been missed though she has been there at weird times. It is hard for me to commit to things as I have in the past. Real Life gets too real sometimes. My sister is terminal with cancer and has less than a year. We discovered on siblings day. So the next year or however long we have is hers if she needs me leaving my time not my own and there is no one in the world I would rather give it too. She is my best friend, my inspiration, my champion. Six of the past 10 days has been spent in a hospital three hours away some nights over night. I know I have things I want to do in Ul and I will do them but be patient with me while I figure out how to balance things. Though I am not sure that's really possible. Please know this is NOT poppy! She and I are related poppy is my niece in real life. My sister is her Aunt. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time my friend. You are doing what you need to be doing! Holler if you need anything!
<3
James Carroll
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Probably won't be in tonight, and if I am it will be laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Got invited to a 0130EST showing of "Infinity War" so, can't pass that up.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Just a quick note... went to the heart doctor Friday. While my condition isn't getting worse and didn't get any bad news, the trip there and back was a little too much for me. Sooooo, taking it easy for a day or two.

To the Chronicle publishers... I'll try my best to get the articles in by Sunday. Hope that's not too late.

Oh... and the thing about laying here not able to DO anything????? Makes my imagination run wild with new adventures to bring to Underlight... so you've been forewarned!

Back soon....

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

Apologies for missing my bird event, i spent 5 days in the hospital for my birthday. I'll look to resume them ASAP as I'm still a bit out of sorts.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Post by SnowAngel »

Kris asked me to post for him, Fangx et al will be a bit sporadic in playing for the next few days or so. His mother was readmitted to the hospital ( she had surgery a few weeks ago and is now having complications). He is back and forth at the hospital with her.
He will be back once things settle down.
James Carroll
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Ok, there's something seriously out of whack here!

Frey wrote:

i spent 5 days in the hospital for my birthday.

See, that's just Freyed Logic.... Enjoy laying in a hammock on a beach for your birthday! You don't ~actually~ go BACK to the hospital on your day of birth!!!!!! Bad Bad Bad!!!! Don't do that again! Get Well soon!

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."