Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Absence Board

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Cedar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nmoto

Re: Absence Board

Post by Cedar »

I'll be traveling for a whiles, Nmoto will be back around next Tuesday!

Booo! Hurry back soon. Nmoto will be missed!
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Travel safe, Cedar. See you when you get back :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Welp, Underlight isn't working for me ... again. I sent in a request for help and basically told I need to wait for another player to help fix it.

So I'll be out of game for a while.

Dream on.

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Koi-Lupine

Post by Koi-Lupine »

-Lacie- wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:35 am Welp, Underlight isn't working for me ... again. I sent in a request for help and basically told I need to wait for another player to help fix it.

So I'll be out of game for a while.

Dream on.

~Lacie~
We are a community of players, all here to share and play in the same sandbox. Your continued use of passive aggressive snark isn’t constructive.

Unfortunately, the Koiware Team does not have a technical support team, per se. Though some of us have knowledge of a technical sort and could help you, the issue should be posted in the bug report forum, so we can be made aware of it. You should include as much detail as you can muster, so that we better know what your issue is. Hearing “it doesn’t work”, tells someone practically nothing. Pertinent information would include, but is not limited to: what changes you made to your system between the time it worked and ceased functioning.

In the past certain players have been able to assist you in resolving your computer/software issues. I believe this is what whomever told you “to wait for them to help you” was referring to.

- Lupine
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Wish hard enough for something, and then careful what you Wish for....

Thanks Wish, for finding those old .json files in my UL folder. This problem has plagued me for quite some time. We just didn't know what we were looking at. So... thanks very much for fixing it!!!

We ARE a community, Lupine, and I did explain what was happening on the Help-Support room in the UL Discord chat. This has been an ongoing problem, and one we now know how to see and fix, so progress was made.

That's frustration in my tone, not snarkiness. And it's funny you bring up tone, cuz this is a LOT calmer than I used to be in Mplaque.

Here's to my Hero of the Day, Wishbringer!!!

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

Welcome back!! :P :D
Directing Producer
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Upcoming absence

Post by Butterfly »

As some of you know, my mother received a terminal diagnosis this summer. We believe this will be her last Christmas. I will be sporadic, if in the game at all, from the 21st of December to the 5th of January.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Princess
Dreamer
Character Name(s): ZsaZsa~ tiny princess

Post by Princess »

I have to work all day Friday and Sunday. I have a philanthropy event for the anti-human trafficking services providers and agencies in Orlando, that I have partnered with on Saturday. I broke my lap top. See you all when I get back to Tampa. Good luck on Saturdays roleplay. See you late Sunday eve/Monday morning.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hope-for-t ... 1755198191
You see a pressed seal of wax is etched displaying in the center an empty Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Zsa Zsa,tiny princess of the City of Dreams
Cedar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nmoto

Post by Cedar »

I'm out of town for the week, Nmoto will be kinda spotty until Friday
Princess
Dreamer
Character Name(s): ZsaZsa~ tiny princess

Post by Princess »

will be away, Friday to Sunday...unless my sister leaves her laptop, I will not be playing
You see a pressed seal of wax is etched displaying in the center an empty Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Zsa Zsa,tiny princess of the City of Dreams
Butterfly
Dreamer

Re: Upcoming absence

Post by Butterfly »

Butterfly wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:46 pm As some of you know, my mother received a terminal diagnosis this summer. We believe this will be her last Christmas. I will be sporadic, if in the game at all, from the 21st of December to the 5th of January.
And so, it begins...
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Gerroz
Dreamer

Post by Gerroz »

Damn you Dina. Because of you I had to run from the cops the other night. They screamed that I was a serial killer and jumped me. Had to run my ass out of there.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Gerroz wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:49 pm Damn you Dina. Because of you I had to run from the cops the other night. They screamed that I was a serial killer and jumped me. Had to run my ass out of there.
Whaaaat? IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Re: Absence Board - Away till Saturday

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

OfF will be away until Saturday, due to some out of town training.

You can send me messages and I will check in the evening between dinner and drinks!

M
Dakkoth
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow

Post by Dakkoth »

Folks,

I will be scarce able to dream until the end of the month. Last minute end of quarter demands mean I have to work near round clock to make deadlines. I apologize for any inconvenience. Luckily it's only temporary and for about a week. I will still be able to pop in and out for a bit here and there, but nothing to great extent until 02/01/19. I'll see you all then. Dream on!

~D
Tentacle
Dreamer

Post by Tentacle »

I will not be able to attend the scheduled event tonight. I have a wicked headache. The event requires creative best and that won't happen when one eye feels bigger than the other and I can't focus my vision. Apologies to those this impacts.
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I'm going to be away for about a week while I'm moving, I'll check in on the forums, but I don't expect to be IG again until I'm settled.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

I haven't been in much this week, stupid internet, but I will be gone for the rest of the week and probably into next week. My mom has taken a turn for the worse and that is where I need to be.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Dina

Post by Dina »

Butterfly wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:21 pm I haven't been in much this week, stupid internet, but I will be gone for the rest of the week and probably into next week. My mom has taken a turn for the worse and that is where I need to be.
I'm so sorry Arly, I hope things get better. :(
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Absence extended.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Tentacle
Dreamer

Post by Tentacle »

Magnilia will not be available March 12-19
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

I am still processing the sudden loss of my mom, so I cannot set a firm time when I will return.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

We are truly sorry for your loss. Take your time and we will see you when you return.
Directing Producer
Dina

Post by Dina »

Butterfly wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:10 pm I am still processing the sudden loss of my mom, so I cannot set a firm time when I will return.
Oh no! I am so sorry girl. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Grieving, organizing a memorial and crappy internet have made it tough to play. I am on Spring Break from the 25th to the 7th, tying up loose ends. I will not have reliable internet access during that time.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian