Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Absence Board

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Absence Board

Post by Cherokee »

I thought I'd revive an old post we had on the SoT forums for those that plan on being away from the game, so we can keep it all in one thread.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Jones
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jones Shaw

Re: Absence Board

Post by Jones »

Good idea!

I should be back in game by Monday *fingers crossed*.
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

I'm not in very good health at the moment and for the last few weeks I've been groaning over the fact that I can't think straight enough to succeed in doing anything with Neveren, who is a difficult RP to play - at least he would be, if I ever actually managed to start his intended RP idea at all, but I never do. I've finally realised that it's a game and the obvious thing to do is just stop. So I'm just going to stop playing him, already, at least unless and until I feel better, and switch over to my alt. My thanks to Kaihan's controller whose posting made me realise that what I've been doing makes no sense. I wish him the best of luck.
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Jones
Dreamer

Post by Jones »

Aw, hope you are feeling better soon, and please, dont ever feel like you have to do anything overly "heavy" for a character, just interacting with people in game is enough to keep things rolling.

I was hoping that morning I saw you when you left and said "lets pretend this never happened" that I would see you again to say that.(what I just said above)

I don't think our playing times coincide too much at all, but I look forward to seeing you here and there, no matter who or what you play!

Don't be so hard on yourself. Chin up! :)
Noidea
Dreamer

Post by Noidea »

Hiya, thanks so much Jones! Enjoyed playing with you, hope we'll bump into each other again sometime.
I'm bad at not being hard on myself, that's why it took me so long to realise I needn't actually carry on doing this! There is no reason everything HAS to be difficult!
Jones
Dreamer

Post by Jones »

That's right, and out HERE you may have hinted at something big your character was going to reveal or do, but in GAME the characters dont know that, right?
So I mean...I dont know what I mean, but yea, don't stress about it :)
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

I tore a knee ligament last month and had surgery on it last week. Haven't been able to play near as much since my surgery. Not sure when I'll be able to be consistent in the near future. Lots of rehab incoming. :D
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

Sidas wrote:I tore a knee ligament last month and had surgery on it last week. Haven't been able to play near as much since my surgery. Not sure when I'll be able to be consistent in the near future. Lots of rehab incoming. :D
Good luck and feel better sooon! :D I need Dreiko back for some epic snark tossing contests :D
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

We were wondering what happened to you. Rest up and take care of yourself.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Cherokee
Dreamer

Post by Cherokee »

Sidas wrote:I tore a knee ligament last month and had surgery on it last week. Haven't been able to play near as much since my surgery. Not sure when I'll be able to be consistent in the near future. Lots of rehab incoming. :D
Aw, dang. :o I was wondering where you've been. Hopefully you'll have a smooth recovery.

I'll be mostly absent as well, until I can shake this pneumonia. :?
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Noidea
Dreamer

Post by Noidea »

I'll be away until some time after May 13th; going away on holiday, with no computer or Internet. Shame to leave Underlight just when things are getting exciting, but apart from that, NO INTERNET WHEEEEEE! :) See you all then, have a great time.
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

I'm taking a break from UL. Not sure how long it'll be.

Sorry if you have tasks that Dreiko wrote or if you have tasks that relate to any of my characters.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Just take care of yourself, we'll all be here (not sure if that's a threat or a promise, but there ya go ;) )
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Away for a week

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

Headed to Istanbul for a week. I will be back on the 10th

I will be dreaming again by the 10th I am hoping.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Not Constantinople?
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Uthanatos
Dreamer

Post by Uthanatos »

That's nobodies business but the Turks
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Am camping and cabin this week, we do have wifi though, won't be around much the next few days :geek: :lol:
Cherokee
Dreamer

Post by Cherokee »

I've recently developed a condition that is on the serious side. With the coming weeks, I may be scarce, if not disappear entirely while I go through a series of testing (a CT scan and 3 MRIs) to see just how bad things are. I apologize ahead of time to Jade's students and apprentice. I'll try to play when I am able.

Uthanatos
Dreamer

Post by Uthanatos »

Definately take care of yourself first. We'll insert a little paper cutout of ya, covered with glitter for the time being.
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

I'm so sorry to hear that, please take care of yourself and I hope it turns out to be relatively minor (I'd say that I hope nothing's wrong... but it sounds like its already past that hope... so maybe here's hoping its just a really wicked case of indigestion would be better? ) :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Aw.. :(
I'll keep you in my prayers.
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Sending you good thoughts that it's something either minor or easily fixed.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Prayers for you and your family.
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Cherokee
Dreamer

Post by Cherokee »

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot. <3

Cherokee
Dreamer

Post by Cherokee »

I'm out. Deuces.