Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Absence Board

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Cedar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nmoto

Re: Absence Board

Post by Cedar »

Nmoto will be spotty until this Saturday; I'm traveling out of town for a few days.
Starling
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Starling

Post by Starling »

Good Grief! I'm sorry I've been such an absent player lately!
Work picked up (tis the season in Real Estate), I took on a volunteer job training horses, and we added to our family - a handsome 7-year-old Mustang gelding!
Between that and the school season coming to an end for my angsty teen (which means helping organize and attend end of the year recitals, plays, concerts, school dances, etc.), I've been spinning plates and trying not to drop any. But alas! I do plan to start playing later in the evenings, once the game is available again. I miss all y'all wonderful folks!

xoxo
Laurie
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Sorry I've been absent recently. Things picked up at work and now school is out. I'll also be out until 6/3 for vacation.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Where we've been

Post by Elmer »

Can only speak for myself and Coraal, not all of AOE. We've both been working stupid long hours, many days and overtime. Basically get home, shower, sometimes eat, collapse from exhaustion, start over a few short hours later. Hopefully it will be a bit more calm soon. P.S. Blana should be back around again soon hopefully.

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Away for the weekend with the roomies. Back Sunday night or monday... have fun everyone, try not to be complete jackasses to each other please?
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cedar
Dreamer

Post by Cedar »

A delayed heads up on this.. I'm on the road traveling, and unfortunately will be absent until next week, until I get stable internet back. Nmoto will be back around next Monday
Starling
Dreamer

Post by Starling »

Starling will be away til Sunday. Lots of horsey events lined up between now and then that will keep me away from home (and a computer) 90% of the time. I suppose I should sleep that other 10% (although, I’ve heard that’s overrated :P ). Have a great weekend and happy early Father’s Day to all the dads out there!

-Laurie
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
Starling
Dreamer

Post by Starling »

Just a heads up that Starling will be away June 30 and July 1 - I have another horse clinic/event coming up this weekend. :)
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Vacation time! I will be away from the game from the 25th to the 2nd.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Cedar
Dreamer

Post by Cedar »

The vacation bug has got me too, Nmoto will return on Aug 6th!
Starling
Dreamer

Post by Starling »

Just a heads up - Starling will be away from the city from August 19 through August 25.
This girl is going to Disney World. :)
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Just a heads up, I have been issued a Wildfire Evacuation Alert. This means that I need to have things ready in case it gets upgraded to an Order, in which case I will have to get the hell out of dodge.

Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
fancypearl
PTR Tester (Rank 3)
Character Name(s): Stormy

Post by fancypearl »

Hey all, my character stormy edwards will probably be awol , may not be present for next four or five days or so..
I'll probably be in discord off an on, maybe forums.. got wedding coming up on 18th. :) sorry if I miss anything:)

~Christy
Aka Stormy Edwards
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Arnaya and I will not be in game for a bit. We are getting the hedoublehockeysticks out before the highway closes.

Be shiny to each other.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Starling
Dreamer

Post by Starling »

Y’all be safe! Thinking of you all.
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

Gorgusun sends his thanks to the koi team for their support and that his PC died and he is either gonna fix the current PC or get another ASAP.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Apologies to everyone for repeatedly falling asleep at the keyboard and just being generally out of it the last week, I'm in the home stretch of 3 straight weeks of on-call, all should be back to normal by sunday.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

I will be away for longer than anticipated. My mom is beginning palative care for aggressive bone cancer that all the medical professionals seemed to have missed in the past 8 months. I am heading down to her place this week to help settle everything. I will try and check in as I am able.

The mind behind AJ
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Prayers for you and your family AJ.
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Back in a couple weeks

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

I am hoping on a plane, again, so I will be away until the 26th.

Cheers!
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Bit of forewarning, depending on the path and severity of Florence, Uthy may be MIA for a few days
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Dina

Post by Dina »

Dina will be gone from Wednesday 10/17/18 till Saturday 10/20/18. Going to Seattle for my nephews wedding!
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

MIA for a bit due to a serious carpal tunnel flare up due to paperwork (I really wish I had a cooler reason). I should be back in the next few days or so.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

fancypearl
PTR Tester (Rank 3)
Character Name(s): Stormy

Post by fancypearl »

ouchy feel better soon
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

Hoping for a speedy recovery. Arlyana Jax presence has surely been missed. :)
Directing Producer