Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Game Textures

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Rafael
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Rafe, Takalia

Game Textures

Post by Rafael »

Some may recall i make textures specific to games in all formats and types from simple to complex and have done some textures work with Linden Labs creators of Second Life where i made the cover for my Facebook page. i found some of the skies i did for COT even if they may not have been used, i have very good idea of the limitations of the textures used and make hundreds. over the last decade i have made bout 4000 textures from tiny 28 pixel by 28 pixel to 500x500 pixels common for most movies. if you need some i can supply groups of textures. when one builds one makes dozens of textures to use just one that fits. the ones i did for CoT were gif, png, jpg. i include loading logistics of PC graphics cards in my designs,as well as game server limits and program limitations
The dream is out there, we can make it real
~Rafaella
Koi-Spark
Dreamer

Re: Game Textures

Post by Koi-Spark »

This post wasn't relevant to the Bug Reports thread it was originally under, so it's been moved here as its own topic.

As for textures, we're always happy to make new content available and new textures would definitely be a fresh bit to see in the future. If you can, e-mail a few samples to me (spark at underlight) and we'll see if there is something we can get to work in Underlight.
Koi-Spark,
Development Lead
Technical Admin/Support
Level Design, Artwork
Game Master, In-Game Support