Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Hi all

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Sett
Dreamer

Hi all

Post by Sett »

Up late, started reminiscing, and found myself here. I installed the game again and made a koiware account, emailed appropriate entities and hoping for the best.

I was mostly interested in the old UL forums. I at one time (several years ago) was able to access them still, but I can't seem to get past the archived main page any longer. Just some fun old memories in there. Is there an archive kept somewhere of the old stuff?

Cheers all,

S
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Re: Hi all

Post by Tember »

Welcome back!
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

Come play with us, Sett! You know you want to! :twisted:

As for the old forums, I'm not sure they exist anymore? They may be archived somewhere and I'm sure someone will pop in with a link. There is the wiki, though it still needs some fleshing out.
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Brother Timothy
Dreamer

Post by Brother Timothy »

welcome back
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

Welcome back. We look forward to seeing you in-game in the very near future.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Sett,

Welcome back.

As for the Lyra forum archives, if there is, KoiWare does not currently have access to it.
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC
Craig
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Corin, Thaniel, KuKai, Lume

Post by Craig »

Hello,

I've been going through some of my old backup CD's (the ones that still work) and pulling old files related to UL that I still had. You can thank Crystalline for reminding me about the game since she still plays regularly and we sometimes chat about it over coffee. I've started updating the wiki with the info that I could find, I've cleaned up the house pages and added the official history of UL from the old underlight.com, along with some story bits (City History) that were also on there. If anyone else finds some old files with events, beliefs, philosophies or pretty much anything but aren't comfortable with, or have the time to, enter them into the wiki themselves shoot me a PM so I can get them off you and add them.

Cheers!

P.S. - Have you asked if they still have the dbs from either of the old forums? There were two different forum softwares that they used over the years of running UL: The original they lovingly called the "Pre-GK Forums" and the newer shinier phpBB version. Either or both would likely have a good variety of information that could be pulled and added to the wiki.
~Craig
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

Great stuff, Craig! Keep up the great work!
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”