Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Missions update

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Missions update

Post by Koi-Cricket »

Hello!

I feel like I have let some of you down, in regards to pulling away from the missions with Grandma, and also proposing change. I am sorry. And, my hope is that after the reboot, I am able to help push teachers to engage in these more, so that It frees me up, and I am able to help more with new things to come.

I wanted to give an update on the missions, as I have tweaked some things slightly. There is going to be a little more organization with these, so that the whole process runs more smoothly. All of this will not begin until after the reboot, but I did want to go ahead and share this with you all so you know what to expect.

Missions: (The missions are now ranked by level of difficulty/reward)

Rank 1: 5 items reward
Rank 2: 2 full strength chaos well
Rank 3: 150XP
Rank 4: Reward tokens

-Teachers can give out Rank 1-4 missions.
-Master Teachers can give out Rank 1-4 missions.
-The missions you put out will be of your choosing.
-You are able to put out 1 of each rank mission at a time.
-Rank 4 Missions can only be turned in once per week.
-All other missions may be turned in once each, per day.
-Dreamers doing missions must do their own mission, though you may seek help if a mission is impossible to do alone.
-All missions must be placed in the Dreamsmith/MT/Teaching area that is going to be set up.
-A teacher offering missions, will be able to have an MT double check the mission, (instead of Grandma) to make sure they are appropriate for the reward.
-You may forge or give the student a note that they have completed their mission. But please make sure that you put the teacher/students name, and date.
-You must make sure to keep up with the date your students complete their Rank 4 missions, so that they are completing them only once per week.

Incentives

-If you place out a mission and a student reports it. - 3 market items of choice to the one that put out the mission.
-If you place out a mission that revolves around social engagment and a student reports it. - 100k XP (Please describe on codex what was done, date, student/teacher name)
-If a Master teacher holds a class for a group train, the Master teacher can get an equal platue. (forge and train excluded)
-If you place out a mission that revolves around being active in an event and a student reports it. - 1 reward token to one that put out the mission.
-If your mission really impacted the city in some way, by proof of students envolvment and participation.- 1 reward token to the one that put out the missions.

******This will not go into effect until after the reboot******
Directing Producer