Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

UL meet

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.

Would you go on an UL meet? Choose below

Cruise out of FL (cheapest deals)
40%
Cruise out of Texas
5%
Cruise out of CA
15%
Cruise out of New Orleans
10%
Cruise out of South Carolina
10%
Cruise out of Alabama
20%

Total votes: 20
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

UL meet

Post by Koi-Cricket »

I’m curious again. Anyone interested in an UL meet 2024/25?

A cruise is a vacation that can be planned out in advanced and make monthly payments of any amount made directly to the cruise line.

Once you’re on the cruise all the entertainment and food is free. There is extra spending but only if you choose to, such as alcohol, gift shop, excursions etc.
Directing Producer
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Re: UL meet

Post by Koi-Cricket »

You're able to vote for more than one if it doesn't matter to you which port we go from.

After a while, I'll probably put up different options of cruises out of different ports along with price, itinerary and all of that to be voted on.

I'm seriously wanting to try and pull another UL meet together. I've been friends with you guys for years and have never seen some of you face to face, and think it would be pretty amazing to all get together after all of these years in this version playing together.

With a cruise, each person can book their own with their information and pay a little along, or pay it all at once, and be responsible for yourself. Everyone is welcome to bring a spouse or partner, kids, whoever. Keep in mind that only 1 person in a room would have to pay double occupancy, so it is always better to have someone with you, or partner up with someone from the UL community that also needs to share a room with someone.

This is an open forum, so feel free to comment, ask questions, etc
Directing Producer
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

Looking into this and comparing prices. Apparently the cruises out of mobile AL are on drugs. The prices are outrageous and they only sail certain dates throughout the year. Here is the cheapest example I found for the next year for a six night. $729 per person. (This doesn't include taxes or port charges and tips).

Then here below are some examples out of FL just to give you an idea of the cheaper cost. Look at the "Our inside" for the price. (this does not include tax, port charges and tips) - you'd probably add under 150 or under per person for these additional fees)

These are for a five or six night cruise in October. September and October are the cheaper months to go because of hurricane season :x Don't be alarmed. My brother is leaving out on one today and they may have rough seas but they will always bypass bad weather or reroute. But the cost is just so much better
Screenshot 2023-09-10 091616.png 3.png
Screenshot 2023-09-10 091616.png 3.png (81.17 KiB) Viewed 13801 times
Screenshot 2023-09-10 091250.png 2.png
Screenshot 2023-09-10 091250.png 2.png (81.02 KiB) Viewed 13801 times
Screenshot 2023-09-10 091020.png 1.png
Screenshot 2023-09-10 091020.png 1.png (79.04 KiB) Viewed 13801 times
Directing Producer
Tary
Dreamer

Post by Tary »

Koi-Cricket wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:15 am Once you’re on the cruise all the entertainment and food is free. There is extra spending but only if you choose to, such as alcohol, gift shop, excursions etc.
LPT: Do the drink package.
LPT2: Don't do the drink package.

Please note: The above are not mutually exclusive, they simple exist at different points on the temporal plane.
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

Hey guys. Trying to narrow down some dates now.

Sometime this summer-July 2024
1st week of October 2024. (much cheaper rates than summer)

Also. Would you guys rather go on like a carnival cruise or there's also another option for a 2 night cruise on a Margaritaville at sea. It is cheaper, but way less days. Just trying to get a feel for what would make more people go.

There is also the option just for a regular meet as well. If people wanted to just get a hotel for a couple nights in Florida or Alabama (two places chosen on the poll).

What do you guys think?
Directing Producer
athena
Dreamer

Post by athena »

Alcohol drink package is a MUST! I'm already gping on one in January. I'm a broke beetch.
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

athena wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:08 pm Alcohol drink package is a MUST! I'm already gping on one in January. I'm a broke beetch.

Who thinks we should all sneak on the one Athena and Joram's going on then? lol jk
Directing Producer