Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Venom's Nostalgic Journey

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Venom
Dreamer

Venom's Nostalgic Journey

Post by Venom »

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm putting together a compilation of all the Underlight Material that I own. Websites, Documents, Pictures, Sounds, Icons, History, etc...

I'm a bit of an archive junky and pretty much save all my data across the years spanning over multiple CD/DVD's. I use a simple tool CD management tool to search and maintain my collection. I'm currently in the process of putting all the data together and have already uploaded 400+ pictures from a project I had for UL ages ago (It was called 'Underlight: A Interactive Experience') Yes I know it's a stupid name but at the time my goal was to make a click through interactive guide of all the places in Underlight. The project never really got completed but I did manage to take lots of pictures. You'll be surprised whom you will find in a few of them. This is just an example of the stuff I have available.

I even found the original Underlight theme with icons and all!

All of it will be on my own private server. Hopefully the darn thing doesn't explode :)

Anyways I'm dragging on now, but I wanted to let you know that I will be using this post to make an index of the stuff.

P.S: If any of you would like to contribute data (websites, etc) or assist, please let me know!
*You shall be beaten by the Eggbeater and you will LIKE IT!*
-Venom
Dreamseer and Teacher
Venom
Dreamer

Re: Venom's Nostalgic Journey

Post by Venom »

Okay folks I've put together some of the stuff so far. I have to review each site and change the code and make corrections to it. A lot of it is outdated. Not to mention quite a number of them have embed music files which have died in website fashion. My old website is quite extensive and I have different versions of them so I'm trying to clean it up.

Please note that the Underlight gallery has hundreds of pictures.

http://www.manaflux.com/underlight/
  • Underlight Gallery
  • Underlight Windows Theme
  • Astrial Zeek's Website
  • Jason's DOL Sucks Wbsite
-Venom
Dreamseer and Teacher
Venom
Dreamer

Post by Venom »

Kailee wrote:I can't help but laugh my ass off seeing the DoL Sucks site! Loved the info/pics Venom. My favorite house out of all of the them is HC. I love the "night" aspect of it. I hope it is opened again when the game is up.
I'm glad you liked it Kailee. I still have tons more stuff to put up. Just need to sift through all the crap in my archives. I found several versions of my website. Now I have to figure out which one most recent and if one version has something the newer ones don't. Heck I even found the original housecalenture.com website. It's a bit incomplete though and I believe I might have the rest of the files on another CD.
-Venom
Dreamseer and Teacher
Ceyllynn
Dreamer

Post by Ceyllynn »

still owe me for stealing my koes toys!

great stuff, keep it up!
Venom
Dreamer

Post by Venom »

Update all! I have fully converted and fixed my second version of my original Underlight site. I had to fix a lot of the links and remove the stupid music files. There is a wealth... WEALTH of information in this site concerning Underlight. I suggest you all take a look.

I also added some more Random Pictures in the Gallery as well as some more Dreamer pics. I haven't really fully gone through my archive to search for images. That will be next!

P.S: I will be putting my first version soon.

http://www.manaflux.com/underlight/
  • Venom's Underlight Site (Version 2)

Here is a little something for the community. It's a picture of Underlight Beta! I'm so sorry it's tiny. I think I used it as a thumbnail a long time ago.
-Venom
Dreamseer and Teacher
cooki
Dreamer

Post by cooki »

http://www.freewebs.com/selika/

I can't update it without paying anymore, but it's still up.