Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.14 L2)
Player Test Realm Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Coraal
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Coraal

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Coraal »

Good afternoon, everyone! I wanted to post here to take a moment to thank everyone who was able to attend the GoS effort in the Library last night:

Drizzt
Sadara
Koriania
Mandus
Sadara
Koriania
Elmer
Liolira
Kelos
Icarus
Eyon
Dumah
Corin
Jawsman
Kayasisis
Duck
Braelynn
Stormy Edwards

*GM's in attendance who offered their support

It was an amazing evening getting to enjoy this experience with all of you. Thank you all so much for showing your support and for actively engaging in the event in true UL fashion
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
LadySilver
Order of the Sable Moon

Post by LadySilver »

Sometimes it can be hard to come in and see no one. I enjoy the quiet time. I will admit some things are done best then so you can focus on others when they come in. Not everything can be accomplished in a room full of well-wishers and folks hoping to be entertained in one form or another. The dream needs maintenance. It can also use an offered helping hand. What is the saying team work makes the dream work? This is a heartfelt thank you for those that we might not even see when they help as they run in to see what they can do. They reassure us that our time matters. That the love and planning we invest in as dreamers is appreciated. So thank you to the GMs that put their faces in the dream and give a hand in the more mundane things. The vibrant City Market, the Finders of lost items, the Teaching Elders that dream day in and day out to be sure we have what we need sometimes before we need it. We all know in a few years we will be remembering Grandma jo's rocking chair, Zaleria's Kimmie, Elson's candy it will be these simpler things memories are made of. Thank you for making the City a place where dreams are made.
Seveiron
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Seveiron

Post by Seveiron »

Zaleria, Elson, Seenah. Fun GMs that make the dream push forward in unique ways. Thank you for that.
Seveiron
Guardian of Order of Sable Moon
Master Teacher of Insight
Wordsmith
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira, Zsa Zsa

Post by Roleplayer »

I really want to thank Stormy Edward, Lady Silver and the Keepers of Shadows. I have a little brainstorm board that gives me ideas when Zsa is playing with certain items. Cindy had congratulated me and Stormy on how well we play off each other. Christy you are an amazing role playing, don't ever change your style.
The Cow came out of the blue from a brain storm. Thanks, it made for an entertaining rp in the midst of waiting for major Rps to roll off. I will quote Silver " I have never laughed so hard, it just keeps coming."

Other thanks
Elmer
Coraal
Braelynn
Koriana
Seveiron and
the famous Stardolly....also known as Starfall. :P :lol:
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Elmer
WordSmith
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

Alice the Oracle,

Great story, looking forward to more :)
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Some people will try to sink the whole ship if they can't be the Captain-
-You only see what I choose to show you-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Pixar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Pixar

Post by Pixar »

What fun last night at the Formal Dance and Banquet hosted by Elmer. Kudos to those who decorated the Ballroom. It looked great!
The food was great, drinks and desserts. I know I won't remember every ones names that was there but wanted to reach out and say how much fun
everyone made it. And mostly for Elmer, out sick on his shard, who gave us something to look forward too and enjoy a relaxing night in our dreams. ~Pixar~

Neogi, dance and crime partner
Mandus, Bartender
Coraal, Host & Greeter
Zsa Zsa, Magical Dessert Debonair
Samatha
Sadara
Magnilia
Tember
Braelynn
Wishbringer
and those I am not remembering, and those who came after we left the party.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira, Zsa Zsa

Post by Roleplayer »

Kudos to the gm team for the night of wild wacky fun...

I was shocked to see the Ecthen army...the battle between the darks and the Ecthen was cool. Excited to see how this plays out in the future.

Kudos on the Avery/Theodora rp!!

I want to thank the gms for all the hard work to bring these rps into being and continuing to support us in the community, You rock!
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung