Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.14)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline ()

So on forge

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Seveiron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Seveiron

So on forge

Post by Seveiron »

We are able to craft a hundred items of no use toss them to imp forge? Asking because I see dreamers do this and it's an easy way to imp forge so if I am able to I can get my forge up higher.
Seveiron
Guardian of the Monastery
-Lacie-
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Re: So on forge

Post by -Lacie- »

Answering your question with a question isn't preferred, so sorry about that....

Does Curse help make Forge fail? Or is Forge one of those arts not affected by the failure Curse does to arts?

~L~
Seveiron
Dreamer

Post by Seveiron »

-Lacie- wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:42 pm Answering your question with a question isn't preferred, so sorry about that....

Does Curse help make Forge fail? Or is Forge one of those arts not affected by the failure Curse does to arts?

~L~
No worries I was also curious about how that works.
Seveiron
Koi-Kaiju
Roleplay Lead

Post by Koi-Kaiju »

Yes, Curse causes Forge Talisman to fail.
-Lacie-
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Thanks for the clarification!

~L~
Seveiron
Dreamer

Post by Seveiron »

Koi-Kaiju wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:14 pm Yes, Curse causes Forge Talisman to fail.
Can I get an answer to my post?
Seveiron
Koi-Kaiju
Roleplay Lead

Post by Koi-Kaiju »

If I could draw your attention to: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1794&p=8097&hilit= ... rter#p8097
DreamSmith Rules
The creation of Formless items for anything beyond immediate, short-term use is deemed to be abuse of the art and a violation for a DreamSmith. These items should never be transferred to another dreamer. One who creates Formless items may only seek the Mark after undergoing additional trials outlined by the DreamSmith Council.
Since this information exists in an In-Character forum, I won't tell you that this question could be answered by any person with Forge in-game. Instead I will tell you that should you wish to one day be a DreamSmith, the creation of "formless" (meaning no description) items would exclude you from that possibility. But, making items to improve Forge, and then getting rid of them would fall under "short-term" use.

I hope this answers your question.

With Regards,

- Kaiju
Seveiron
Dreamer

Post by Seveiron »

Koi-Kaiju wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:06 am If I could draw your attention to: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1794&p=8097&hilit= ... rter#p8097
DreamSmith Rules
The creation of Formless items for anything beyond immediate, short-term use is deemed to be abuse of the art and a violation for a DreamSmith. These items should never be transferred to another dreamer. One who creates Formless items may only seek the Mark after undergoing additional trials outlined by the DreamSmith Council.
Since this information exists in an In-Character forum, I won't tell you that this question could be answered by any person with Forge in-game. Instead I will tell you that should you wish to one day be a DreamSmith, the creation of "formless" (meaning no description) items would exclude you from that possibility. But, making items to improve Forge, and then getting rid of them would fall under "short-term" use.

I hope this answers your question.

With Regards,

- Kaiju
Thank you
Seveiron