Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.12 LR3)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Cianne
WordSmith

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Cianne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:52 am

Harkyn, Nathan, Apothos, Jade, Gorgunsun.

Great twist to the end of the night :)

~C
~Practice patience and silent reflection in moments of anger ~ It will save you endless moments of regret~
PKChrisChan
Protectors of Radiance
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Agreed with what Cianne said.

On an OOC level, I've had a rocky relation with Harkyn's driver. Maybe I'm paranoid often but I'm really impressed with what he actually has contributed to the Phoenix storyline.

Last night's events were incredibly dynamic. Kudos to everyone and kudos to Harkyn and the GMs behind the scenes who've made the Phoenix Ascendancy an amazing experience as its been.
OfF KiLTeR
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Re: To the GM/Echten Killing Machine

Post by OfF KiLTeR » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Thank you for the fighting last night. That was a great time despite OfF KiLTeR having probably swallowed a few of his teeth.
Aileron
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:37 pm

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the players and GMs keeping things rolling as of late. Summer is usually the slow time so great job doing what you all do. It's been fun interacting with you all and looking forward to whats coming up next!
Aileron
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Kudos to the GMs and players all around for last nights amazing confrontation with the darkness. I was on the edge of my seat that whole time and it was awesome to be apart of it. You're all the best and looking forward to what comes next.
-Lacie-
Protectors of Radiance
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:36 pm

That was.... GREAT! Ok, not very descriptive and doesn't have a lot of high-falutent words in it.... but it works!

Everyone who was dreaming last night did an over-the-top, most-excellent roleplay! I woke up this morning thinking.... "Did I dream that or.... wait!!!! I did dream it and it DID happen!!!!!"

We all have lives and responsibilities and aches and pains, but last night.... I saw the group I love and care about so much, put both feet into something Unknown. And this morning, all that's left is sweet-smelling feet! :lol:

The events of last night (and I'm not going into much detail as this should be discussed ingame!) showed me how extremely talented EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE. You are all quirky, moody, irritated easily, prideful, etc., etc., etc., but when you set your collective minds to something, you all shine brilliantly!

I left the "script" in the book.... I wanted (soooo much) to see what you would do with a situation and boy oh boy.... you all impressed the socks off of me!

I was sweating... laughing, typing faster than my old fingers wanted and thinking so fast ..... so great!

We all have our woes, problems, etc... but last night, it all came together beautifully!

People coming up with ideas on the fly.... folks building off each other's ideas, and even props!

Let's not leave out our Overlords.... errrmmm, I mean the GM's!!! You guys had the hardest job and without so much as a RP report, or an email, or a Discord message, you made the RP flow, move and shake! I know, soooo well, how much harder it is to do this without any scripts or ideas.... but you guys made it look.... EASY!

So, while the scripted rp's are fun and have their place.... last night reminded me (and I hope all of you) that working off the cuff, totally reactionary.... is a lot of fun too!

Thank you all.... you surpassed yourselves and it warms my heart to see that your skills are not only still there, but in full bloom and completely healthy!

KUDO'S to the whole group! Very..... VERY Well Done!!!!!

Thank you for a wonderful evening!

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Screchethan Kabal

No way to slow down...
PKChrisChan
Protectors of Radiance
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:07 am

I agree with Purple Lace's statement. The whole night was amazing because it incorporated every player and GMs ideas. It was a beautiful synergy. Everything from Tamarisk's Radiance Shadow boxes, to the Crown of Pairity, to the Kabal.

I loved it! Well done, GameMasters.

10/10
Koi-Cricket
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Cricket » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:05 pm

Several returning players recently. We would like to welcome back, Elryck Von-Bek, Gwyloth, Raven Lunatic, Ms Xtreme, Camanae and Drizzt Do'Urden. We also welcome our newest players to the game. We are glad to have you!
Elryck
Alliance of the Eclipse
Character Name(s): Elryck Von-Bek

Post by Elryck » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:53 am

;)

Thanks.

El
Toregord
Protectors of Radiance
Character Name(s): Toregord and others

Post by Toregord » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:52 am

Just want to give props to Purple Lace it's never a dull moment with you around
Toregord
-Lacie-
Protectors of Radiance
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:59 pm

Thank you, but it takes two to.... Tango! It's nice to have you back. You make an excellent roleplaying mate! Let's have some fun!

~L~
Ruler of The Radiance
Screchethan Kabal
~Lacie~
Screchethan Kabal

No way to slow down...
Mandus
The Chosen
Character Name(s): Mandus

Post by Mandus » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:18 am

The conclave event on 8/31/19 was easily one of the greatest days playing UL I've ever had. Huge shout out to Sadara and the Team (Wish I knew who all was involved for individual thanks!) for everything that happened.
Aileron
Nmoto
Gorgunsun
Aphrael
Yae
Jade

You helped make of the most memorable nights of UL for me. Days like this, RP done so well and in good faith, are the reason I love RP games so much. It was stressful, scary, violent, intriguing, perplexing, heartwarming, and so beautiful.
Thank you so much.
Toregord
Protectors of Radiance
Character Name(s): Toregord and others

Post by Toregord » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Mandus wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:18 am
The conclave event on 8/31/19 was easily one of the greatest days playing UL I've ever had. Huge shout out to Sadara and the Team (Wish I knew who all was involved for individual thanks!) for everything that happened.
Aileron
Nmoto
Gorgunsun
Aphrael
Yae
Jade

You helped make of the most memorable nights of UL for me. Days like this, RP done so well and in good faith, are the reason I love RP games so much. It was stressful, scary, violent, intriguing, perplexing, heartwarming, and so beautiful.
Thank you so much.
Wish it had more people join in would have been a blast
Sadara
The Chosen
Character Name(s): Sadara

Post by Sadara » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:48 am

Thank you all so much for coming tonight, and especially the GM team and the GM who controlled Alder thank you so much! It was so much fun! -{Des/S}
Time. Some use it to heal, some to help, and others waste it. - {Sadara}
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira~House Calenture

Post by Roleplayer » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:02 am

Kudos to Nathan ,Cloud and Ixu'pi for bringing the roleplay full swing. I never expected that twist. I hope you enjoy your swim in the chaos pool Ixu'pi :D. Very well played and nice Intensity with all the players!
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung