Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Re: Kudos Thread

Postby Lu Chaos » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:11 am

Kudos to the Borns for their support to the city.
Kudos to Eldryck for being the most bad ass enemy we've seen in quite some time. Definitely two 3 bad guys in my book.
Kudos to Arnaya, Uthanatos and Hael for sticking with this RP. It's been pretty fun, you guys have been getting your asses handed to you by Eldryck and handle it with the greatest of class. lol I love watching this unfold, and you guys are the reason.

Kudos to everyone that's been involved with Lu and the RP thats going on around us all. This shit is fun, and it's feeling like a movie more and more.. Let's go Koi-Team thanks so much for this fun!
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Postby Uthanatos » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:44 am

I've put up a lot of posts here recently, but I'm going to keep doing it because this kind of above and beyond, in depth roleplaying is what makes this game amazing.

In no particular order.

Snow Angel - You actually made me cry a little
Hael - Every time I think I've seen the best you have to give, you go one step farther.
Arnaya - There's a whole lot going on there and with a lot of complexity, it's nice to see all those layers and how they mesh and surface.
Eldryck - I should start this one with a stream of expletives. Man, easily the best bad guy ever, a bad guy you can't just fight, or wave some magic stick at, one who makes you feel powerless and hopeless, and what's more keeps coming up with new ways to torture you. I said to someone on discord tonight, "This is like goddamned Call of Cthulu....there IS no hero...only survivors" so mad props for that.
A historian will tell you what happened, a novelist will tell you how it felt.
Uthanatos
Dreamer

Postby Uthanatos » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:01 pm

So, I was reading through these and I realized something. While we've seen some phenomenal roleplaying from those in the forefront and it really has been spectacular to be a part of, there is one character in particular that we have been neglecting to mention, just from what I know.

So, to Dimitri, working in the background to solve the problems, supporting the characters going through so much, trying to keep them grounded and not trying to force his way into the limelight. Kudos, it's rare to see people getting so involved and seeking so little attention.
Arnaya
WordSmith
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Postby Arnaya » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Oh crap.... your completely right. I'm sorry Dimitri. I havn't been able to really interact with you a lot in game lately, and that's about the only excuse I can give, as lame as it is. You've done an incredible job in light of all the chaos surrounding your character, keeping level and helping to stabilize and support everyone else. The interactions between our characters are always delightful. Kudo's to you, and to all of the other often overlooked characters (Apothos is another one that comes to mind that often gets overlooked when Kudo's are being passed out). Despite what it may seem, your all appreciated and have a much greater impact on the game than is often apparent :)
Some Days, I need Love. Some Days, I need Sex. Some Days I don't need Sh*t from anyone. Some Days I want to Save the World. Some Days I just want to watch it Burn. Some Days I feel so Alive, some Days I barely survive.
Koi-Echelon
Teaching Lead

Postby Koi-Echelon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Today’s kudos are brought to you by the letter Q, and the number 14.

Thank you, carry on.
Riggs
Dreamer

Postby Riggs » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Been having a nice time lately in game. Glad to be playing alongside several folks:

Frey
Jade
Snow angel
Dimitri Raith
Uthanatos
Shae
Magnum
Yarven kreen
Druce
Lu Chaos
Ironies
LadySilver
Golah
Coraal
Ethan
Ashton :)

And many more. Keep it up folks, and have a great week!!!

BA
- Vamp
Riggs
Dreamer

Postby Riggs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:29 am

Another round of thanks to all of those helping Vampyro work in the Basin on the shortcut project. You know who you are! Last night was a good time :) (step 4)

Special thanks to Frey and Jade who have been there each step of the way so far.

BA
- Vamp
PKChrisChan
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nathan

Postby PKChrisChan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Kudos to Xun'rok. It was a much needed fight!
Golah
Alliance of the Eclipse

Postby Golah » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:17 am

So...tonight.....what a freaking twist...Props to, Hael Lu, Lace, Coraal, Myridian, Ironies, Apothos, Hikari, Uthantos, Xereth, GM drivers, The Protector (special thanks to you my sword) Dimirtri, poppygirl , The Mace, the crazy whispers, and arts, Dreamstrike, I mean the list goes on and on and on.

We were able to gain valuable information, enhance the rp and get so many people invovled, I was super impressed, and I appreciate being given a chance to drive a small wee tiny part of the train ride

Lastly special thanks to Eldrycks's driver, you made golahs day with the whole whose penis is bigger props to you yours was. You made this trip one hell of a journey
Shae
Dreamer

Postby Shae » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:17 pm

As the plot twists, the City has stepped up its game! Eldryck is a charmer. He has us all frazzled and working as quickly as we can to work as a team. Getting the entire City to work as a team is rough! lol It's been interesting to see all the thought processes, ideas, RPs, and emotions that have been brought to light. I love how UL is the ultimate social experiment. ;)

I gotta give props to the EA for being such a strong house, so far. I'm really having a bunch of fun right now.
Hael, Arnaya and Uthy are making the daily soap opera something worth tuning into!! Do we have UL Emmy's??
Silver and Frey, it's been fun spending time with you guys on separate occasions. I like getting to know the dreamers I don't really know. So many surprises. I'm glad to know the both of you.

Thanks to everyone in the City for giving me a good time, lately. Anyone who has chatted with Shae has made her evening interesting, I promise you! Even if it was just for 10 mins.
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Pheasant
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): Hael Frost

Postby Pheasant » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:54 am

To the GM tonight with the snow balls: Thank you. That was really, really fun. C:
#Haelworstangel2017
"C:\Users\ArnayaIsAPunk"
Uthanatos
Dreamer

Postby Uthanatos » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:45 pm

What she said. ^

So much stress and worry and then, for a few minutes it all melted away.
coltdorsey
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Postby coltdorsey » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:34 am

Really liking the Eldryck toon. Props.

Having fun interactions with Arnaya, Hael and Nathan too :)

Return to “Player Chat”