Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Coraal »

My turn to add to this and happily so:

First, I would like to thank Elmer because, well, you married me. So in addition to you being amazing, wonderful, loving, outstanding, and all around perfect, there is that to add to the list. Luckiest guy ever right here.

Erasmus - I truly lack words adequate enough to convey how deeply your efforts touched me. You made this experience a truly wonderful and eternally memorable affair. Something I shall honestly never forget. Thanks just doesn't seem like enough for the effort you put into this and how touching your words were. You are an amazing person, and an even more amazing friend.

Silver, Poppy, Golah, and Arnaya - this could not have happened without you. From your help to preparations to the amazing way you managed to keep me and Elmer calm and ready to go; I love all of you. How fortunate I consider myself to be surrounded by such wonderful people who also happen to be masters at the craft of role-play. I can only hope that your characters genuinely reflect who you are outside of this dreaming game because the world is a better place with you in it.

Uthanatos and Gor - the hilarity that always ensues when either one of you is around consistently makes me laugh and I have, once again, spit my drink out from laughing at your antics and creative style of humor in this game. Thanks for adding that special flair to the event.

Hammen - oh Hammen. You catching that bouquet and getting hammered brought it home, sir. There is ALWAYS one person at a wedding that ends up fall down, pass out drunk, and you managed it beautifully. I am still laughing at your interactions once the spirit took you over. Very well played, indeed.

To everyone else who was able to attend our special event; my deepest thanks. This community is what keeps me here. Not the game, not the dynamics; the people. Even at my lowest points I am always, always reminded how amazing all of you are and I am so very grateful for that. I sincerely thank you for being there this evening. It meant the world to us.
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Hammen
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Hammen

Post by Hammen »

A truly wonderful event last evening. I'm constantly amazed at the roleplaying ability and wordmanship of those who play this game.

To Coraal and Elmer, kudos to the both of you for getting married in the dream. Well role-played. So happy for you both.

To Erasmus, that was sheer brilliance. Extremely awesome role-play of the ceremony.

To Golah, your ability to phrase words is simply amazing. There's a reason why dreamers flock to your character's presence. You captivate them with your stories and antics.

Purple Lace, Ladysilver, poppygirl, Lu Chaos, Gorgunsun, and the many others I see on a near daily basis, you all too are great in your own unique ways. You all contribute to a beautiful experience. I only wished more would dream and share in the awesomeness.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Dar'canon I LOVED the story! Dina will be very pleased in her student! Even though she died! :lol:
Synteny
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Synteny

Post by Synteny »

Want to give kudos to Magnum, Gorgunsun, Dreiko and especially Espada. For the fun tonight in Citadel and Illapse. Also to the GM(s) who ran the event, it was very cool, thanks for the fun!
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

Ethan - first meeting- This guy is hilarious and really knows how to turn a phrase.
Yesterday was fun, even if i did get my ass handed to me several times over by mares :D played for way too many hours.
As always, Coraal, Ladysilver, Tam, Dar'canon, Espada, Synteny, Xyn, Entropy, and new one, love the name, Crizzle.
Maybe missing someone, but everyone was great yesterday. Thanks!
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Turvy
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Turvy

Post by Turvy »

Wow, I had a blast tonight! It turned out even better than I anticipated, even with all the twists and turns. Thanks to everyone that participated and the support from the GMs. Kudos to Entropy, Tipsy, Sylas, Harkyn, Ashton, Ethan, Flower, Stalros, Coraal, and Lace. And anyone else I might be missing!
Elmer
Dreamer

Post by Elmer »

LOL! Lace, The Dangers of Translocate.
-Manners are free-
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

awesome work lacie I loved it
Synteny
Ascended Dreamers

Post by Synteny »

Want to give kudos to a few people who came and participated to my forge workshop tonight... Coraal, Elmer, Lace, Gorgunsun, Golah, Valen, Xyn Rhade and Restel. Think I got everyone. THat was really fun! I actually have been excited all week once the idea to do that hit me. I'm really happy how it turned out, everyones stuff is great! It's in the Galley of Horrors in the museum if people want to check it out. (Please keep the essences with the artwork!)

Looking forward to the next workshop!
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

Kudos to everyone who's been partaking in the Xun'rok & Darkmares side storyline.
Bamra and Kor'pz bagged and caged up
Kor'pz striking
Bamra panicing
Folks trying to get her out.
Maxtra raging on Xun'rok
OoL getting hostile with Maxtra and Co.
HC/AoE members jumping in

:-)
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Don't forget, Dina being put on SaC a day after joining AoE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't had this much fun in a while, and it's nice to see a lot more people around and even the new people.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Tember wrote:Don't forget, Dina being put on SaC a day after joining AoE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't had this much fun in a while, and it's nice to see a lot more people around and even the new people.
That's what Dina does best! :lol: :lol:

It was lots of fun!
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

There is SO much happening in the dream right now. Some good, some bad but it makes for a lot of fun altogether.

Kudos to everyone!
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Synteny
Ascended Dreamers

Post by Synteny »

I wanted to thank everyone for the fun events tonight. Coraal, Lace, Xyn, Apothos, Nosh, Kahage, Poppy, Aryana, Em'et. Also want to give kudos to the Order and friends, you guys are assholes but that fight was awesome, and a lot of fun. Lastly, want to thank all the GMs who were there. I had no idea any of that was going to happen and appreciate the work in making it so much fun!
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

Everyone involved in the "Save-the-EA" project was a blast to work with!! Oh my gosh, guys! We were right there at countdown time. I can't even remember all the names from the start- there were so many. I think most of the City put in some work up there on the Basin. Coraal really stands out in my mind as being one of the best we had. Dimitri, Yarven, Vamp!,Hael, Arnaya, Uthy, Xyn, Tyren, Jade, Dar, Gorg, Frey, Syn, gD, topsy or turvy (or one of the 3- you guys are confusing to me, but I think you're all fun! lol), Tam, Crizzle and Stalros, Em'et, Pam... woahmygosh too many! I know I missed some key players, and I apologize. From people being set on fire to heated emotions, things at times got intense. I'm glad most of us survived it all. I had a lot of fun. It's always awesome to see so many people come together for those huge RPs. If I had lots of nice things,I'd give them all to you as gifts. :) Let's do this again sometime soon. My place.. 8 bells.. near future.
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Elmer
Dreamer

Post by Elmer »

:lol: , Purple Lace

"Rally-Up Restful Retreat & Recreation" (Aye, that's RURRR for short!)"

Great story again, looking forward to Chapter 2!
-Manners are free-
fr3y
Dreamer

Post by fr3y »

Kudos to everyone in chasm for the high/lowborn.. ummmm.. whatever that was.

Too much neutrality has given birth to Opinionated Frey, I'm not sure that he'll stick around but he's kind of fun.
Najerv was telling Frey how boring the dream was that night and after that it just off! From mare attacks to Aesheron it totaled up to a memorable evening. So props to everyone.

Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Awesome storytelling and performances from everyone at the Silken Embrace tonight, I'm looking forward to next month ;)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Oi, what she said ^ Seriously though, amazing stories, I love how well different writing styles were showcased with similar themes, it really showcases the talent and diversity of the people we have. Also, I've only used the word showcase twice, so let me show you how to case your vocabulary in this weeks, showcase showdown...."meow look here"
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
fr3y
Dreamer

Post by fr3y »

What he said.

fr3y
Dreamer

Post by fr3y »

Kudos to my man OffKIlter! Beautifully played my friend.

Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

fr3y wrote:Kudos to my man OffKIlter! Beautifully played my friend.
I disagree. Prime Theft by a part time player is pretty lame and a waste of a roleplay opportunity. Hopefully everyone else plays off of it and it leads somewhere good. If not, it's complete shit.

But then again, that's just my viewpoint.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Before this is even finished, I am seriously in awe of the emotes and detail put into this by the following people:
- Purple Lace
- Magnum-425
- Thunderman

Outstanding roleplaying you three :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Arnaya wrote:Before this is even finished, I am seriously in awe of the emotes and detail put into this by the following people:
- Purple Lace
- Magnum-425
- Thunderman

Outstanding roleplaying you three :)
Ditto, and thank you :)
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

Interesting night of rp,

thanks to Lacie and Cor for the assistance tonight, enhances the fun.