Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Updated Newsletter

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Eton
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Eton, Basil

Updated Newsletter

Post by Eton »

Underlight Newsletter Dedicated this week to "Getting high on the dream". Huge thank you to LadySilver for giving enough information to push another issue out.

New Dreamers

Have you seen them?! These are new dreamers to the Dream. Remember when you were new? We needed all the help we could get.
If I miss someone please let me know but this is who I have so far

Verse
dreamr
Fanta
Malyon
Costaud
Whelan

Returning Dreamers
About the Dream this week has been seen some returning dreamers. Please welcome them back and lend them a hand getting their dream legs back.
LadySilver
OfF KiLTeR
Nathan
Pixar
Neogi
Sholistan

Wordsmith Guild:
Does not exist

DreamSmith Guild:
Athena/Ebrom (lead)/House Seneschal's

DayMares:
Ralok
Mudok

Hostile DarkMares:
Marginy
Gnashado
Hogbone

Dreamcast:
As the City re-Balances and stabilizes the forecast is uplifting & positive. More pleasant winds will favor new Dreamers to enter the Courtyard of Awakening.

90% chance of whirlwinds as the Seer Guild works on a few ideas for projects.
100% chance that the Soulmasters will flood something with all their waterworks.
50% chance of Lightning from sporadic firestorms
0.0003% Chance of falling rocks from the GateKeepers actually doing something producive.

Distress Call Tips
Abuse of this art example for this week is Announcing the start of an Event.

City Wide Threats (Non-Political)
*Lost sea Inhabitants
The worms throughout the city are draining energy needed to sustain planes and rooms within those planes. These are feeding the energy to the Lost Sea Inhabitants. So far it's been discovered that the army the Mistress has is Chaloni Druid, Voth Sentry. More is sure to come as time passes.
*DreamStrike
The fel art has returned to the city due to Raymoth A. of the Dreamers of Light who summoned Kyraith to aid them in striking Spika while harming Kenna Rain without any remorse. Rumor's are starting to spread quickly in the darkest corners of the city that the DreamStrike council is stirring about. Darkmares obviously grieving from the loss of Spika seem to be stirring more and more in the depths of the city what could they be planning next?

Monthly Contest April:
Song about the City of Dreams
Submission to LadySilver by April 29th

Focal Guilds
Nothing new coming from these guilds

MT's
Congradulations to Kain on approval to be a Master Teacher

The Weave Events:
March 31st Party

Story Time April 7th

(If I left anything out you're welcome to contact me in the city to have it added to the next one)