Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

A real can of Worms

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
NimblrParsley
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Almodozo

A real can of Worms

Post by NimblrParsley »

My Friends and Fellow Dreamers,

Please all to be aware, there have been discoveries made in the continuing efforts to unearth the true reasons and efforts of these Worms.

Just last dream, Huthut of Light and I, along with Mistress Celestine and her intrepid aid Estelle, were able to discover and track a major movement of these purple wrigglers. There is now a trail leading from the very base of the Umbric Plane down to and through the Lost Sea, to the very entrance of the House upon the Lost Sea and the edged of some beast may be seen just before then as well. After experimentation and building upon discoveries made before, it seems that these creatures are, in fact eating at the very fabric of the dream and returning it to their reptilian over-lords.

All upon the Lost Sea there is evidence of scales of skin shed upon the ground, this may mean that the Creature(s?) have sent forth their worms to harvest strength to enable their growth as they molt and change.

The Elder Celestine has been imprisoned within this House, and and threat which is credible to an Elder must be considered of the gravest concern to all who hold the City dear.

**If you intend to take part in the wonderful Treasure Hunt that Eton has arranged, please do not cancel your plans, but be aware and careful within the Lost Sea**

I call upon all those who would protect the City to consider, experiment, and learn what we can of this new development. It is unknown how this ties into the Time Portal upon Illapse and other concerns that this has brought, but I think that events come to a head and require all our efforts, as best we can give.

Please watch out for each other as we face this new threat.

Your Servant of the Order and the City,

Almodozo