Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Tumbling in a sea of darkness

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Tumbling in a sea of darkness

Post by Roleplayer »

Liolira blinks, her last memory is of the Heart being squeezed and destroyed..the voice booms" The Soul is safe"..she tumbles, and is tossed back and forth, dragged in a current, yet she feels safe. There is no damage, she feels for her avatar in the darkness, it appears whole, healthy, yet she is caught in a sea of darkness, Chaos she thinks, " why isn't it ripping me to shreds? Where am I? Where is it taking me, How long have I been out here, I feel like I am being dragged by a current, some force, that has a direction. Yet is unknown to me" She thinks about Aethimir's talks, he would make the statement, " Silly dreamer open your mind, its all energy, you make it bias as assigning it to the good or bad realms, of possibilities. Open your mind Lio!" She keeps tossing, and tumbling in the darkness, yet she feels strangely safe, she doesn't appear to be panicking like her usual affect becomes guarded in unfamiliar places." She screams into the darkness" Hello, can anyone hear me? is anyone near me?" The darkness echoes her pleas in its vastness, her voice booms all around, yet no one calls back. She tries one more time..and screams out" Kanto? Can you here me? Where am I? then...she slips into dreamless sleep, it overcomes her, as she falls into this state she keeps hearing Aethimir's voice over and over, " Silly dreamer open your mind, its all just energy." She feels her eyes shut.......... she surrenders to the vast dark sea of chaos.
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung