Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Temple Guild: REPORT #3

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Sadara

Temple Guild: REPORT #3

Post by Sadara »

Report #3

Entity: Anelinde/Goril

Place: Lower Cairn, Anelinde's Prison

Time: REDACTED

The fourth attempt at communing with Anelinde was interrupted, by Eldryck. With this fifth attempt we wanted to reach Goril himself. The following is the encounter:

Sadara taps her tuning fork against the ground as the harmonics of the fork create a dull sound that becomes brighter, she says softly, "Hello Goril."

Mandus takes a seat, elbows resting on his bent knees. "Hello, Goril."

Alice says, "Hello, Goril"

Zahra Haqi whispers "Hello Goril"

Avery mutters something under her breath.

Hrrum shievers and speaks "Hello Goril" and looks around

The clear image of a female comes into view, hovering near Sadara.

Sadara looks to the figure and clears her throat, she smiles warmly and nods, "Hello, Anelinde?"

"Hello."

Sadara says, "Anelinde, its good to see you once again. We have brought friends here and we wanted to talk with you. And if its possible talk with your father if he is around?"

The figure slowly moves about the room. A cold, but not uncomfortable chill seeps through the portals.

"He is here. Somewhere. He is angry."

A loud, booming voice echoes through the room. GET OUT.

GET OUT!!

The figure moves toward Mandus and hovers behind him.

The loud voice continues. LET. US. BE.

Sadara says, "Goril, we know why you are angry. Why you are so brokenhearted."

Alice watches the feminine apparition behind Mandus.

A dark mass forms over the candles, swirling like a heatwave, coming in and out of focus.

The dark mass forms into a male figure, who then slumps in defeat. His body is wracked with loud, anguished sobs.

Sadara speaks softly and calmly, "Goril... do not be angry. Things can sometimes... happen out of our control."

"My fault," he sobs. "It is all.... my fault."

Sadara extends her hand out toward the dark figure a bright plum aura glowing brightly, attempting to coat the darkness as she speaks, "Goril... if I can ask what was your wife's name?"

The male figure howls in anguish and then disappears, leaving nothing but icy chill in his wake.

Sadara sighs out in sadness as she just nods and pulls back looking toward Anelinde behind Mandus and smiling reasuringly.

Alice hangs her head very slowly. Then she looks to Anelinde.

Mandus shivers for a brief moment and looks over his shoulder to the feminine figure, "Would you, perhaps, wish to tell us your mother's name?"

Hrrum looks around the room looking for a frigile siluette, openly for her to notice, hides a few elements and alterors inside the cave cracks

Anelinde moves over to the center of the room.

The female figure speaks sadly. "He doesn't like to talk about her. Nobody does. It's too sad."

Sadara nods gently to Anelinde, "Its understandable. However... if we knew her name, we might be able to contact her."

Anelinde moves over toward Alice. "You understand me, don't you?"

Alice blinks, then goes wide-eyed, looking at the apparition. She slowly starts to nod and says, "... I'm a prisoner too."

Anelinde continues hovering near Alice. "What are you a prisoner of?"

Alice fidgets, looking at her hands. Then she looks back to the apparition. She says, "A small room. Little bigger than this one. I was shut away there by my father and mother. But not because they loved me."

Andelinde appears saddened. "Not unlike myself, then. Except, too much love can kill you."

Alice says, "It's true... there can be little difference between too much and none at all. But... if he loves you, he may still be convinced. Especially if he sees he's hurting you."

Anelinde turns to the rest of the dreamers, but remains hovering near Alice.

Hrrum lowers himself from the ceiling before Andelinde" If you cant leave this place, maybe we could bring wonders of outside world for you to experience. Would you like that?

Sadara listens on and nods sadly as her expression changes into a very deep sympthetic one. She looks to Hrrum and smiles lightly hearing him.

"Keep trying with my father. I think he will break soon."

Anelinde remains standing next to Alice. "I wonder how you can free me from here."

Mandus points to the portal, "One day, the bond will be broken, and you will walk out."

Alice says, "If he's holding you, then we'll make him let you go. If it's something else, then... we'll... we'll solve that, instead."

"Maybe his guilt holds me here. Absolve him of it? Perhaps. He is even angry when he tries to communicate with me."

Alice says, "Will you please tell us your mother's name? I know it's sad, but... maybe SHE would absolve him. Tell him that it wasn't his fault."

Anelinde lets out a soft, sad sigh. "She cannot be contacted. Her connection to the dreamstate was permanently severed."

Icarus says, "We have fixed that in the past."

Anelinde shrugs softly to Icarus and wanders back over to Alice, standing directly next to her.

Alice reaches up her inky hand, as if offering to hold hands.

Anelinde reaches forward as if to touch Alice's hand. "Having friends is nice."

With a few more moments thinking and contemplating we left, having a scent of wildflowers in our mind. Mandus mentioned she is getting stronger, gaining more corporeal features. We will continue to attempt in freeing her, and releasing Goril as well. -{S}