Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Tea and Tales on Trinity outcome!

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Tea and Tales on Trinity outcome!

Post by Roleplayer »

Hewwos all this is Zsa Zsa your tiny princess of Trinity. I am heres to share my homework and the outcomes of the wonderful stories and tea time with tiny sandwishes

Zsa Zsa: Opening Rules and story Rules Simple, it can be Tall Tale, Tiny Bit tale or truth, we all vote if they are telling truth or tale.
oakies my opening is.." mare ate my homework
Tasking teacher: Zsa, where is your homework?
I lost it fighting this mare who said you weren’t the best teacher in the city.
Drizzt Do'Urden blinks
Tasking teacher: So why didn't you redo it?
Me: Well when he ate it, I was waiting for the mare to puke it back up so I could turn it in after they ate it.

LadySilver:
LadySilver: There once was a young guard that took her position very seriously One dramers to wild unrult intiates tried to start a war.
wild and unruly
: She got all dressed in white and walked up the mountain to the great warring kings and practiced her best diplomacy adviice almost in a chant. She held her breath as she crossed to the keep Dont shoot i am not armed
ood thing she walked in talking as the sight before you stole her words for a second
:adySilver smiles

LadySilver: The walls were lined with the house in full formation and all eyes on her
she gulped.
lease these actions were no sanctioned by our ruling circle i asked you to give me time to speak to my ruler
And she promised these boys will be dealt with
The young Guard was granted her chance and she remained true to her word
The ruler turned to his trusted and true guard and said she has a lot of a balls for a freesoul.
LadySilver smiles
LadySilver: true or not?
LadySilver grins
Seveiron: True
LadySilver laughs
Duck: hmmm..... I'm going with not
Drizzt Do'Urden: I say not, but based on a true event
LadySilver: aye it true I was the guard flushy was the ruler
Drizzt Do'Urden: only facts were changed to protect the innocent
Seveiron nods and laughs
Zsa Zsa cackles and then claps
LadySilver: and the true misbehaving dreamers were kailtoh and jio

Drizzt:
Prize Sable Bookmark has 1 function and 10 charges
Function #1: Player Effect - Effect : Sprint; Duration : 20 minutes;
Drizzt Do'Urden: We all know the history of Purify, how Lorac made the art originally to allow us to change how our avatars look
And how the art is now used....but that is not the true tale of this art!
It seems, this art has been misused for years and years! And when I first returned to the city, I learned the truth!
It seems Lorac, was a terrible speller, and had a love for Jams and Jelly's, especially on waffles and crumpets!
Art we know as Purify, was supposed to be Puree! And it was suppose to assist him in making his favorite food!
Drizzt Do'Urden: True or not!
it was a tall tale!
Duck: 1St Place Prize was voted for this dreamer
The Book of Secrets has 1 function and 20 charges
: Function #1: Player Effect - Effect : Soul Shield; Duration : 10 minutes;
: That's a FI_SM; you have not yet identified it

Story byDuck: Once there was a young woman who was bored with life, she wanted to have excitement and fun, and decided one day to set out to make her own
She decided to go through a wooded area and found herself lost
While walking around the wooded area till she came by a lake : At the lake she thought to herself "Maybe I should see whats on the other side" and took off her shoes, walking into the water, She began swimming and realized there was someone else swimming towards her
She stopped and waited, and when the other person caught up, they asked her, "How much further to the other side?"
She replied "A few minutes, why?"
>Zsa Zsa sips her tea..the pinky is high up as she draws out hte last of her tea
They replied "I've been swimming for a half hour trying to find the other side!"
She looked at them in shock and decided to take them back her side.
Once back to shore, they talked while getting dried off in the sun, laughing and having fun.
Turns out the other person was a prince who was taken from his family and he managed to get off the boat he was on.
He knew the wooded area very well, as it was near his castle
The young lady and the prince went to the castle, told the queen and king the tale and they asked if she wanted to be a knight, to which she agreed
Duck: And now shes living her dream, with her new exciting and fun life. The end

Seveiron:
Prize Sable Bookmark has 1 function and 10 charges
Function #1: Player Effect - Effect : Sprint; Duration : 20 minutes;
Seveiron: So one day as a young dreamer, I met an older dreamer named Munchkin. I was bored and asked for advice on activities to do in the city while I was along. She suggested exploring the skies. As I agreed to do this for something to do I discovered a hole in one of the planes which I was able to retrieve an Artifact called Enigmatic Gem of Darkness which when combines with a Insight Gem led to the creation of an item I still hold called Rod of Darkness which grants anyone Shadow Step without a power token or being in the house. True or not? then chuckles
Drizzt Do'Urden> called out, its too outlandish to be not True, so I say....maybe!

Next we played LETS MAKE THAT UP!
Zsa opening statement was: Once upon a time I was skipping in trinity. I rans into Gnash Potatos and he danced with me. Not the two step...its was the strafe twist chakram step.

Drizzt Do'Urden: As we twisted around, Sadara showed up and started to play her violin, the sounds traveled across the city. Soon more and more Dreamers arrived....
Duck: and started to dance along with the music, in doing so, some darkmares show up and start dancing along as well......
Drizzt Do'Urden: More folks on the way up I think
Drizzt Do'Urden: Or maybe Dark Mares
>Zsa Zsa dos fancy strafe work while twisting the chakram too and from screaming" PEW PEW TWIST TWIST" doing the Gnash Potato Dance while minicing fighting,
Coraal: To the shock of all, each Darkmare chose a dreamer in partner and began with them in a circle around Sadara as she played, twisting and turning to and fro and a display of colorful dreamering avatars and shadowy maren bodies...
Elmer: When I walked in and looked at the display, I was simply APPALLED at Gnash's dance moves, I strode up to him and clapped sharply....no no NO you are doing it all wrong....Gnash started to pout..
>Elmer looks to Sweet to finish
LadySilver: a vow was made on that day on trinity for mares and dreamer alike that Elmer was the dancemaster and another dance would be in a fortnight
its about gnashadokuro the dark mare foundly known by the tiny princess as Gnash Potato, it mashes you, could fry and dice you up.
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung