Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

An old scroll, with a broken wax seal.

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
fancypearl
PTR Tester (Rank 3)
Character Name(s): Stormy

An old scroll, with a broken wax seal.

Post by fancypearl »

An abyss scroll, written in blood, rests upon a bookshelf. A light string of leather binding it closed, a small piece of parchment draped over it, "To teacher Corin."

“A quiet few steps into Alliance Threshold wasn’t for a breath or two and I found myself pondering what most do. Where are my friends this dream? As disbelief strikes horror in the same moment. Where is it? Why am I unable to cast Locate Dreamer? Its knowledge is lost, forgotten, no! I will not be alone. So, to the teaching halls, my feet paced softly.

Alone, lost, adrift… where are they? Is there anyone? Wandering the halls of the city. Trying in vain to remember where dreamers gather. As fast as the wind, running now, I couldn’t breath, as dangerous thoughts of an empty city come to mind. Chasm, Cairn, Harrow, Threshold Caves, Thresh Arena, An empty ballroom .. No one, Stopping at the Chak and Flask to calm my nerves. Some food, drink, reaching out, Letting the Lucidity do the searching my own self seek out trying to see where they are this dream any of them. Glimpses of images of the dream flashing in my vision... Letting go. Upon a whim I found myself in the Breach, gasing upon the green open spaces surrounded by water, and large trees, cooling her feet for a moment, about ready to give up on the city for this dream, she gets up and wanders to the gen at the Dream Forge, Dreamers! I am among my friend’s company to keep. As I watch them all talk and banter, looking over the gen. I think to myself, and here I was worried. I write another scroll, keep thinking, is this going to be a regular thing, or a chaos eclipse? Her thoughts settle for the time being lost in a sea of voices of those around her. “ ~ Stormy