Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

(un) Nature (al) Find 2

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

(un) Nature (al) Find 2

Post by Elmer »

I located Coraal in the Lost Sea so went to find him, he took me to the Temple which I hadn't seen yet. We were in the Sapphire Shrine and the WEIRDEST thing happened, another odd creature. Let me try to remember how it happened..

I startled as something small shot up out of the crack in the fountain and flew into my face, I flailed and grabbed at it, chasing it around

GOT IT!!!!

Coraal listened for the noise, blinked and gave a start as 'something' emerged from the crack

he said " What in dreams have you found, nula?

I kept it cupped in my hands, my arms went this way and that trying to contain the thing....good gods!!!!
Coraal reached out to hold my arms, helping me remain steady

I looked at my cupped hands as the thing begins to relax, it stopped moving.

Coraal takes a peek at the creature in my hands and looks up at me, "What is it, nula?"

I opened my hands to peek, alternately looking at Cor, then back down...."what the....
I picked it up by one wing, looked it over....

**a palm sized creature who has the colorful wings of a butterfly but the distinct body of a fuzzy bee. A rather ominous and long stinger protrudes from it's bottom. it's tiny legs have human like toes.**

Coraal told me "Careful, nula! You do not want to damage it if the wings are delicate"

I said..."the HELL is this thing??!

Coraal said "The poor thing must be terrified

I looked at the palms of my hands, ridden with small piercings...."poked me!"

I watched it and the damn thing turns its head and smiles at me! I couldn't help but laugh.

Coraal healed my hands and I told him "I think it is smiling at me? charles did the same! (Charles is what I named the little thing I found last dream)

I let go of it's wing and let it stand on it's own, it made no move to escape.

Coraal said "And why would it not find you comforting, nula? You have a way about you that puts many things, dreamer and creature, alike at ease.

We continued to watch it and we wondered aloud what it might be and suddenly it turned its head and screeches like a banshee..."flutterbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

scared the crap out of us, coraal jumped back and I actually fell backwards, we couldn't believe how LOUD it was for such a little thing.

Seeing as I heard it TALK, I asked it if it had a name, Coraal wondered if there was a whole hive of them hidden within the crack of the fountain, I hoped not!

The thing screeched loudly again..."BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETRISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Coraal and I looked at each other with amusement...."Beetriss?....Beetriss."

A couple of minutes went by and it just sat there, cool as you please then suddenly flew up like a shot and dived into my rucksack, which caused quite a disturbance with charles, who has taken up residence inside also. After a minute they settled down. .......

That's how it happened. Pretty bizarre last couple of dreams. Though I'm not complaining about my 2 new little companions. I look forward to introducing you to them.

elms
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-