Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

(un)Nature(al?) Find

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

(un)Nature(al?) Find

Post by Elmer »

I love wandering around in the early afternoon and just looking at things and exploring when it is quiet. I was plodding along around in the sewers, thinking i might go to the Hollow when I heard a really weird sound off to the side near the wall. Sounded like the sort of sound somebody makes after they have had one too many ales at the tavern.

At first I thought maybe it was Buzzz pranking me. So I walked over cautiously figuring somebody was going to jump out and scare me to death.

what DID come out at me was something, uh... well I dont know what it is exactly. It was a very bizarre little creature. I knelt down to look at it more closely and it was staring me down, posturing and what I can only describe as...burping at me.. I know, right? haha.

After it saw that I wasn't meaning to do it any harm, the damn thing crawled up my arm to my shoulder and rolled itself into my rucksack! I sat down and looked inside and it was looking up at me, it maybe was smiling? I carefully took it back out of the sack and held it in my hand, where it simply sat down and fell asleep.

This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! it is an odd bulbous shaped creature, it has legs resembling a frogs and a colorful shell much like a turtle. It has wide, round neon green eyes and pebbly textured skin. When it is agitated needly protrusions spring from the top of it's head and it emits a low gutteral burping sound. I decided I'm going to call it a Bulbous Burpn, unless somebody else knows what this is?!?!

For now he, or she, is snoozing comfortably at the top of my rucksack.

Also, on a totally unrelated note. When I came out to the facade of my home, there were a great many new things there, I think I'm going to be an uncle? But that is an entirely different subject all together.

elms
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-