Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Healing Aura

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dina

Healing Aura

Post by Dina »

Healing Aura is a very taxing art on us SoulMasters, but why?

We start off with Restore at a very low sphere and it is slow and doesn't really heal much, but it only costs 5 Resilience! As you raise the art of Restore, of course it is faster and heals more per evoke. At level 80, I have a hard time even keeping up with the evoking. Maybe the age...no...lets not go there.

Healing Aura as well starts off very slow and doesn't heal much and on top of it all, it costs us 40 Resilience. You can heal 4 people back to back, which would cost 20 Resilience instead of 40. To me that sucks, so why even use it? Anyone with the art of Restore, knows how it can be when trying to heal even 2 people back and forth. It can be a pain. If you all could see the strain there is when you are trying to keep 2 or more restored and worrying about those not in party, it can be stressful.

Now take Restore and use that on your party, while healing others not in party. You can go from 4 to 10 or more evokes using Restore and with Healing Aura, you knock down the amount of evokes and you are able to handle the battle much easier. 1 evoke using Healing Aura then one Restore for each dreamer. One other thing with Healing Aura is that you can heal your party at the same time, saving you seconds! To me that makes more sense! I don't have much sense because my Healing Aura is pitiful right now. I've been doing it the hard way this whole time because I am just used to it, but this post here, just made me realize that I need to do more tasks to get it higher!