Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

A Notice of Intent ... TOGA

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
LadySilver
Dreamer

A Notice of Intent ... TOGA

Post by LadySilver »

We are an entertainment guild.

What's in a name?
This shows the magical power to create. Magnilia assisted me with the first name The Revivification of the Silver Troupe of Troubadours some lovingly called Trotstot. Reminds me of a horse race. Then we had a meeting to discuss the guild to see if any more had any interest. Ruben offered us TOGA. It was offered cute catchy and fits on a codex title. It being short for in the end Travelers of Great Adventures. I still like the gypsy idea but maybe the original troubadours is best as not to offend.

TOGA - Travelers of Great Adventures

Our Direction
I promise this will change and grow as the City and we do. We wish the celebrate the Dream and move to assist or initiate any healing that can be done by making the City stronger in more joyful ways. The most predominant way is to entertain. So expect to see more variety shows, carnivals, picnics, and anything else we can dream up. We will strive to make these events peaceful in any way possible.

Purpose
We have one; there has to be a choice in the City to celebrate the dreamers we are with the skills we have. TOGA can be that choice. All the dream is a stage join us to become the magic. We dream with a purpose to make a stronger City.

The Goals
We will conduct scheduled events. Starting with one event per month. Always being open to more. We will make ourselves available to assist creatively in City-wide events. We will dream with purpose and joy.

"A guild of troubadours. Specifically intended to go out and interact with the city in interesting ways. Think of it as a caravan of different talents come together, uniting people under the premise there is a lot left to be discovered out there in the city. And ways to serve the city in general." quote of Magnilia as to what we are.

The History
The history of TOGA started with the encouragement of Caelia Kohler. A teaching elder came to the City with Princess Rivin back in January of 2018. She loved the arts and inspired many of us to seek the more joyful side of the City. As happens ideas grow and this was part of the Order of the Sable Moon in its last revival. We used celebration to create our prime and cleansing Trinity. After the closing of the house, some of us started moving to the vision offered by having a guild. The Rowan Society was a good start but timing is everything. That wasn't the time.

Two years later the idea came to me about a Variety show and in asking around the seed planted by Caelia once again grew. A wish to dream in celebration, joy, and wonder of the creativity and magic of the City.

I am so excited to follow a path in the city closer to my heart and encouraged by all the support we have received. The location of the guild to be announced

Dream with us!
LadySilver