Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Council of the Heart: Under New Management

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Tentacle
Dreamer

Council of the Heart: Under New Management

Post by Tentacle »

Tuesday last I was appointed to the Council of the Heart. This is not a position I expected to find myself in, given my outspoken opinions on management as I have seen it. While my plans for the Council are still being considered, last night provided me with a unique opportunity. Brother Timothy voted to disband the Council. I immediately moved that the Council is under new management and that any such call will not be permitted at this time.

While I believe the method and execution of the Council to have flaws, I do admire the effort. I have heard that North Wind cannot continue her work due to absence; that should not mean failure. Thus, I shall keep a seat at the table awaiting her return. Those who do not support the change in representatives can go. I will nail no one's head to the table I now sit at. Where there are vacancies, should this style of representation continue, they will be filled.

I will make it known that as plans come together, it is very likely this organization's name may change. We can do better than using the honorifics of Circle and Council for almost every administrative body. Surely the celebrated intentions of our aims deserve at least that much. It is not my intention to give offense, if my opinion does so. It is my desire to see works of this nature be as distinct as they can be. Dreamers are easily confused.

In conclusion, if you feel like the turn of events is the perfect time for you to distance yourself from the Council, then go. North Wind does not need your weakness. If you intend to stay on the Council and work with us, inform me.

The choice is yours.

The Matron ☼
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper