Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

DA Portals

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dina

DA Portals

Post by Dina »

This coming Thursday 3/18/21 I will be trying to close the DA Portals from the DA to the City. This will just be an attempt.

I will give more information when we meet up Thursday and we will meet at 6pm DST in DoL Thresh.

Keeping the chaotic beasts at bay should be a priority to everyone in our City.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, this was postponed due to not enough dreamers dreaming, but we were able to do it Saturday 3/20/2021.

Thank you all that could help, I wouldn't have been able to do it myself. I had the help from Braelynn, Pure Rage, Ironies II, Flower of Cienn, Tember, and Magnilia.

We started on Sunroof Cavern, Lower Umbric Planes. The ground was a bit easier there to place the Pipe "An apparatus that works like a whistle. When a mare is near, the apparatus is triggered letting off a high pitch noise that deters chaotic beasts from going any further from the Dark Awakening portal" down.

After that pipe we went to Northeast Cave, Lost Caves. Pure Rage was able to get this pipe down into the ground. With the rock in the room, I knew it would take some muscle to get that one placed

Then we placed one in Cavern of Battle, Chasm of Souls. This one was a bit tricky. I needed Pure Rage to DreamQuake to loosen up the ground to put the pipe in, ​but it did work!

Next was Southeast Sanctuary Entrance, Ossuary of Dread, which I was able to easily get that one into the ground. Had no issues with that one.

Far Northeast Glade, Harrow was next on the list. again, this one was easier than others since the ground is a bit softer, so no problems with this one.

Middle Water Tunnel, Upper basin, another place where the mares spawn. Since this one is a tunnel with water, this one was very easy to put in. Braelynn volunteered to place this one and she did a fantastic job. She was able to get it in really deep!

The last one, The Nest, Palisade was the hardest. All rock and you could feel the chaos swarming around. Ironies II was able to finish this one. He used his cloak to fly around and place this one in the right spot. This one took some time and luckily Ironies was there to help.

Thank you all once again for all your hard work. I hope it works, but we will see!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight 3/22/2021 a couple darkmares showed up and unfortunately destroyed the pipes, they were able to break them down! HOWEVER, I did try some egg decoys that were full of poison and Picco took them. I hope it works and she bites into them, then poisoning her! We fought off the mares, there were a few of us! We had a few casualties but took them down pretty easily! It pays to have enough people! Thank you all that showed up to help!
Dina~