Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

4th sphere

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Shamoo
Dreamer
Character Name(s): agama

4th sphere

Post by Shamoo »

So the subject is how to defend versus daymares and also stories of great battles for my 4th sphere by the late wishbringer who got struck down with dreamstrike.

I will split between strategies and the areas of defeats of greats, and perhaps add if i can edit some extra stories at the taverns.

Strategies:

Thnuderman knowing the routes helps tremendously. They spawn in dark awakening.

Liolira: Sometimes the best way to defeat one, till you get stronger, is teamwork.Knowing someone that has good battle skills that can aid you, and aid them working together.

Pure rage: Fight with others, be annoying as possible, use being focuused to help others kill.

Flower of cienn: PLay distraction, cast spells.

Sadara: Her advice is fighting in open rooms, where you can hit them.

Mine: Have alterors all up at all times, and zigzag around while firing, and watch your health.

Stories:

Thunderman: recalls a daymare messing around with ward spring having fun, asnd agonarius empowering the datokes there were 8-13 datokes dreaming at once and attacking. It was chilling, especially where agonarius stood in the background watching the events unfold. and you didn't know at the time he was behind it.

Liolira: She was genning and minding her own business, when her chamele faded, and a daymare appeared as she was picking up a item. Suddenly, a daymare shows up in the room they both stood still looking at eachother, deciding what to do. They both fired and collapsed eachother.

Pure rage: He managed to slay maxtra ztatha in a 1 on 1 brawl.

Flower of cienn:

She managed to collapse vunai

Sadara:

She recalls fighting tehthu on the dol facade about a year ago, with krodoc accompanying her and tehthu used chaotic darkmare ability, to spawn dark tentacles on hte façade. These horrible tentacles produced a horrible poison sting that made people cry in agony, along with a pain aura. 1 by 1 people collapsed and returned to keep the fight, until finally, someone finally took down tehthu.

My story: I scanned for any datoken with my sense datoken, and notied slugdug outside. I inched my head out of the portal and walked a few feet, and he fired at me. In a critical motion i dodged his fire and fired back, and he was playful with me. He stood still as if braving the fireballs from my fission chakram of poison meant nothing to him, and soon thunderman showed up after the fight went on for a while, and we managed to collapse him finally after seeing him be playful and kinda halfing fire.

He gave me 30810 experience and his essence was that of 10 strength weaker than rage weaker than ladysilver and many others.