Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

S A D A R A

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Sadara

S A D A R A

Post by Sadara »

From Temple Guild Meeting I discussed my thoughts on Eldryck, my Father, and Mother and how they all are from the shard and in the Dream.

Sadara says, "I was just explaining the family portion and how it relates to the expanse. So with my father Alder, and now my brother Eldryck. He has told me that he was sent here into the Dream, to protect me. And in my shard, I have had to go through and really ask questions. I have realized that this is the Expanse. The Expanse seems to carry ones consciousness. And translate that into the Dream. This conscienceness seems to carry on even after death as well. And that is where the relationship take place. My brother in the shard, Well that is where the shard life comes in. I knew from in my shard my birth father had another family. An older brother, that is connected not only fully by blood, but was casted out. That side of the story is all ive ever gotten."

Drizzt says, "Any chance you playing the "Baby Sister" card to get him to stop acting up?" Drizzt Do'Urden grins slightly

Sadara giggles and says, "Im thinking maybe so. He has this... anger though. Something that I know my father didnt help with. And that is why my father I feel is why my Father is in the Dream. In an attempt to redeem himsself. Where he wakes... Is to the Chaos itsself. A punishment. My mother... is a different story I have yet to ask her about."

Drizzt says, "That happened to a friend of mine once. Took some doing but we managed to send him home."

From there the meeting came to a close and left me thinking. Asking more questions in shard and in Dream. -{S}