Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

DreamSmith

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dina

DreamSmith

Post by Dina »

Some of you know that I have been going for the Dreamsmith mark so I can start teaching my knowledge of forge to others.
Events:
1. I took time to create a Receptacle that held poison, to help take out the chaotic energy and allowed them all some time to make them rot. It made it easier to take them out. So the poisonous staves that I had made: A large elongated receptacle. The wide round basin at the top holds a poison from various berries and plants that flow through the narrow vessel into the ground, releasing the poison slowly letting the ground be saturated with the poison that only targets chaos infused components.

The poison was made out of plants/flowers. We went ahead and used the one up next to AoE, it was a poisonous flower. The other ingredients were:
Deadly NightShade - A small plant with reddish purple and tubular shaped flowers. Poisonous berries growing out from the plant that has the ability to destory chaotic parts around it.
Lily of the Valley - A woodland flowering plant with sweetly scented, pendent, bell-shaped white flowers borne in sprays in spring.
Moonseed - A berry that has only one large seed, and the vine gets its name from that seed, which is crescent-shaped. Moonseed berries are poisonous to any chaotic form.
I made a mortar and pestle -A large mortar made out of granite stone with a pestle made out of the same material.

2. I created some strong shovels. Excavator - Some took some needed strength to shovel up. I had made some Excavators: A medium-sized handle craft from a long, girthy wooden shaft. At the other end of the shaft a large trowel with a rounded point made with minerals from the Chasm of Souls. Combined with the minerals, a strong blend of elements has been infused.

We went around the city, shoveling up the dreamer essences and the eggs with these shovels/excavators!

3. Liolira came to me asking to help her with the awards for the teachers and be a cohost with the big event. I of course said yes and then while making all the MT awards and a special award staff for Ethor Frilg, I felt the desire to add it to my events, so this leaves me with 3 events using forge as the main tool. The MT awards start with: A heavy gold plated accolade. A mid-sized star with two smaller stars beneath it with each star outlined with embedded diamonds. Each star has the word IMPACT etched in various spots around it and the bottom of this award it reads: (Every MT has a special saying etched on the award for them specifically with the word impact as the STAR)

Much effort went into everything that I have made.

The teacher event will be held this Sunday at 2pm DST Sunday 2/28/21

My teaching style will be in parts. That is how I learned and that is how I like it, so I will be sticking to it once I get the mark.

Learn - 2 tasks
1st - 2 tasks
2nd - 2 tasks
3rd - 3 tasks
4th - 3 tasks
5th - 3 tasks
6th - 4 tasks
7th - 4 tasks
8th - 5 tasks
9th - 5 tasks

Dina~