Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Fixing A Portal

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dina

Fixing A Portal

Post by Dina »

On Thursday March 4th 2021, I will be holding a meeting about fixing the portal to Horrons Lair. I will be holding this event at 6pm DST.

There seems to be a ward keeping others from entering and broken trying to get back out of that same portal. We will be meeting up to see what routes can be taken to fix it and get rid of the permanent ward. We will meet in the Provenance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, on 3/4/21 a few of us gathered together to talk about the damaged portal to Horron's Lair room in Caudal. Those that were there and participated was: Krodoc, Braelynn, Ruben, Starfall, Melko, Dumah, Koriania, Tember, Harkyn, Pinhook, Shae, and Master Elson. Thank you all for showing up! I do appreciate it.

These were the ideas brought up:
1. Ruben brought up using energy like Mengyao did a while back. Ruben also brought up trying to summon Lady Calenture to help.
2. Starfall suggested connecting the portals, unseal them, then power up a reconnection.
3. Dumah has suggest making a super shatter.

This is what we plan on doing. We found out that Pure Rage put the ward up on the portal to keep from anyone going in and getting hurt, so I will be talking to Rage to help take the ward down. Then we will have Krodoc work on making a hammer to put the portal back to where it should be. I will be out trapping some energy to fix the portal. If all goes well, next Thursday we will have the portal fixed.

After the portal is fixed, I plan on putting my last poison staff in there to get rid of any chaotic dreamer essences or any eggs that may be in there.

Also after the meeting, Pinhook had a special "Feces Swirler" made by Master Floyd to clear out the poison from the Lost Sea. We placed it there to clear the poison out.

He made: 'A funky looking vaccuum style thing with tubes spitting up and out of the main central tube. When turned on it pulls from teh center and crystal clear water exists out the tubes. A note is taped firmly to the back: "This here will pull shit up thay ... uh middle part, ayn' spit awful clear watuur out thay sides. Dontcha attach it ta y'alls backside, its been known ta suk innards straaheet out ya'alls ass ayn' we don't insure the repauur on that there kaand av thing. But come tell us bout it! ~Floyd" '

Time will tell and we will see if this works.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 3/11/21

Ok what a night...lets start off with before the event, poor Wishbringer was Dreamstruck, so I wasn't sure if this event would still happen with all that is going on, but we went a head and did it. We had a good group. Krodoc, Pure Rage, Braelynn, Flower of Cienn, Ruben, harkyn, Melko, Jade, forgive me if I have forgotten someone, it was a crazy night! Pure Rage was put to the test on the portal on the outside on your way going into Horron's Lair. He was able to shatter that ward with ease and took hardly any effort!

Then we went inside and it was full of fire, Krodoc and Rage took down the Horron within seconds so we got started on the portal. The night before, Krodoc and I trapped 4000 energy, so that was used and I made some elemental stars that was infused with each element. I placed all the of this down in front of the portal. We used some of our own element to help it along as well. Krodoc had used his big hammer "A large, carefully etched hammer head that sits fixed atop a handle that is warm to the touch. The hammer head has a rough exterior except for the striking surface, which is very smooth. Through the hammer is a series of etchings that seem to have no meaning, yet they glow in a dim, pulsing golden hue." to knock the protal loose a bit so the energy and elements could work around it, to mend it.

After some time, Nocven Oneirsom showed up and was "peaceful", he asked what we were doing and we explained that the portal there was broken by Eldryck. Shortly after that, Eldryck walked through the portal and in mere seconds, was Dreamstruck by Nocven! Then he waltzed over to the portal and twirled his finger, the portal started spinning again!

I've never had a striking happen during one of my events till tonight! Recall is my friend though!

Thank you all for your help!!!

Dina~