Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

TOMORROW 2/23/21

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dina

TOMORROW 2/23/21

Post by Dina »

I am going to work on getting rid of the heads thoroughly. We will be digging them out now that they are mostly rotten.

If you want to help out, please come! We will start in PoR thresh and start on the Valley at 6PM DST on Wednesday 2/24/21.

Dina~

THIS WAS CHANGED TO THURSDAY 2/25/21
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night 2/25/2021 we had a great turnout, many people showed their support and helped getting rid of the eggs and dreamer essences.

Some took some needed strength to shovel up. I had made some Excavators: A medium-sized handle craft from a long, girthy wooden shaft. At the other end of the shaft a large trowel with a rounded point made with minerals from the Chasm of Souls. Combined with the minerals, a strong blend of elements has been infused.

They came in real handy getting those essences and eggs out of the ground. Everything was already rotten from the poison that it wasn't too bad. We had more issues with the egg in Thresh Pits than the rest. We had Krodoc, Ruben, and Harkyn digging deep to get that dangerous egg out. With their efforts and us Soulmasters healing them over and over, they managed to get rid of it! GOOD JOB GUYS!

One thing I am a bit concerned about. When we were at the Lost Sea getting rid of the egg that was there. When we took out the poison staff, the room filled with a short duration of poison. Every time I evoked antidote, the poison filled my body instantly, so please be aware of this. If it doesn't go away, we will have to fix that room. The beach is where it is happening. I do apologize and I will fix it if it does not go away! If you go there and feel the poison, please let me know. The poison staff could have leaked into the water or it could have been from the egg when we dug it up and might have went away. We will see and react promptly.

Dina~