Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Egg/Head Hunt

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dina

Egg/Head Hunt

Post by Dina »

We will be hunting around the City for Dreamer Essences and Eggs left by the mares. They have polluted our City with extra chaos and it needs to be eradicated. So...

Join me on 02/11/2021 at 5pm DST. We will be gathering in the Library. We will get into teams and go out searching for these chaotic items, so later we can get rid of them. If you want to help the City out, please be there!

~Dina
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 2/11/21 5pm DST

It took a little while to get things started, but we had a few that was able to make it!

I want to thank Tember, Krodoc, Flower of Cienn, Ruben, Braelynn, Pure Rage, Starfall, and Koriania! Please seek Grandma Jo for your participation reward!

Tember and Flower found a big nest of heads on West Valley and some in a sanctuary.
Ruben and Dina checked out EP, CoD, AoE, and Ossuary...we luckily found none there but I knew there are some on Basins.
Braelynn and Rage checked EB, Chasm, and Cairn, they also scoped out the Lost Sea and found 6 heads and 1 egg in there.
Krodoc checked Glooms, Caudal, and Dorsal. He lurked around Lost Caves and found some heads there.
Koriania and Starfall checked all of Trinity and found nothing there. Kori said that the half ring and pile of heads on fire in Lost Caves was set up by Poxxom.

I found a head on Umbrics near Threshway and melko

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED! GO SEE GRANDMA JO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few days we went back a few of us went back to take out all the staves, which did a wonderful job, however what is happening to the Lost Sea! Stay tuned to see what we will be doing!