Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Eggs and Heads

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dina

Eggs and Heads

Post by Dina »

This Thursday 2-18-2021 at 5pm DST we will start the process of poisoning the eggs and dreamer essences that were found around the City. I will be working on finding poisonous plants and berries throughout the City. These will be used to make the poison that will be infused in the staves that I will be making that will go into the ground of the planes that have these chaotic filled components around our City. You are welcome to help us, we will not be meeting in the Library since it has a bad draining ability, so we will meet in the Provenance instead! After the staves have been infused with the poison we make, we will then go to each area to place the staves into the ground!

So...

THURSDAY February 18th at 5pm DST in the Provenance!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all that attended the event tonight Thursday 2/18/2021! Some of the heads were gone, but we sill managed to place all the staves down in a good spot!

After making the poison with Krodoc and Braelynn's help (they were the only ones that were brave enough), we then placed the filled staves in the ground.

The poison was made out of the poisonous flower from Upper Lambent, Lily of the Valley from the Valley of Totality, Moonseed berries from the Trinity, and a Deadly Nightshade from Harrow. I used a mortar and pestle to crush and mix the plants and berries together. After that, Krodoc then helped me fill the staves up with the poison.

I placed the one in Threshold Pits, in the egg.

Flower of cienn placed the one in Picco's Nest on West Valley of Totality.

Braelynn placed on on Lower Umbrics and at the Lost Sea where the egg is.

Melko placed the one in Lost Caves.

Thank you again for all your help and support! Also thank you to Grandma Jo for doing all you did!

I saved one of the staves and will place it in Horron's Lair when we go to repair the portal.

~Dina