Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Lost Sea Artifacts

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Starfall
Dreamer

Lost Sea Artifacts

Post by Starfall »

In an effort to further the cause of the Lost Sea artifact recovery, I present my notes on their current state:

Emerald Faction
Breath of Power - Recovered by Liolira in the Welcome Center, currently held by HC

Feather of Sanctity - Unaccounted for

Melted Emerald - Emerald recovered by Starfall from the Mined Oasis with the assistance of many others, melted later that evening at the Grand Forge in the Threshold Pits. Currently at KoES.

Shard of Radiance - Obtained 1/14 following efforts to produce a Shadowed Crystal and bind Giailor to the city led by Starfall. Currently at KoES.

Rod of Order - Currently in pieces. The Orb of Power and Rainbow Shaft are within the city but unaccounted for publicly. Cameron Dusk said he would lead an expedition for the third piece but has not been seen.

Golden Shackles - Found by Sixx, currently held by Sixx.

Sapphire Faction
Wind of Darkness - Unaccounted for. Several individuals have pending tasks to locate it it. Speak to Nathan or OfF Kilter to assist.

Drop of Chaos - Unaccounted for

Frozen Sapphire - Recovered by Starfall with the assistance of KoES, OoH, and Zlatan on 11/15. Freezing pending. Currently at KoES

Primordial Seed - Unaccounted for

Grimoire of Nature - Recovered by Starfall in the Cenotaph of Dread and returned to Grandma Jo. Won in auction by Starfall on 11/14 at the Hootenanny/Ho down for the sum of 15000 essence strength and 15 strong talismans. Currently at KoES.

Infinity Key - Discovered by Laieus. Currently at KoES for safekeeping.
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison