Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

☼ The Matrons Machinations ☼

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Tentacle
Dreamer

☼ The Matrons Machinations ☼

Post by Tentacle »

For those looking for something to inspire them, I open my journal of plots and contrivances. If you are interested in these things or are working towards similar goals, I am amenable to joining our efforts.

Your station in the city is of little consequence to me. I seek to work with those who have a passion for expression and a desire to explore their full potential. Let us not toil towards these goals merely to complete a task or please a superior. Let us put our whole selves to work and further define who we are.

• Rededication of the Monastery
  • Translocation Locus: Teachers and Apprentices
  • Refurbishment of the Museum
  • Refurbishment of the Library
  • Refurbishment of the Wordsmith Guild
  • The Revenant and her History
  • Cova Esquire and the Lost Sea parallel
  • Planar Cosmology and our place in The Elsewhere
  • Focus Stratagem: Willpower
  • Focus Stratagem: Insight
  • Focus Stratagem: Lucidity
  • Energetic gains through unusual methods

The Matron ☼
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper
Tentacle
Dreamer

Theory of the Deep Soul

Post by Tentacle »

The general theory is this! Contained within all of us, is our potential of whom will we be and grow into. A researcher at the G.S. along with one at the F.J.S., discovered a way of connecting too that potentiality of the soul!

It starts with the general assumption that everyone in a city is bonded to their city's heart and soul. Thats why when you dream you enter that specific city, each time you dream! In other words, you're not ending up in random cities every time you dream!

The G.S. started working off that assumption, asking what might happen if you are no longer bonded to the city's heart and soul? Then where do you dream or go?

The Theory of Deep Soul is something we learned through researching the Heart and Soul of Candela. Whether it applies to this city here, is dependent on learning what the Soul and Heart of your city is capable of. I would urge those of your city, and especially this city's soulmasters, to learn and master what is possible about the Heart and Soul of your city.

I have been given much to think about. I have remained curious about the cause of my return. What could be so great as to call me back from The Elsewhere? After learning this new theory, I may have found at least part of the answer.

I appreciate this reality is only now connecting to what I have long suspected. Better late than never.

I am conflicted. I appreciate The Council of the Heart and what its purpose claims to be. However, I cannot and will not kneel to them. I fear the situation will come to pass that they approve of me only so long as they can take credit for what I do, what I know, how it is applied. Too much is at stake to be bowed by bureaucracy at this present time. ⨁

I have been heard. I have used these hands, finally, to truly heal. I have learned that the Heart has been broken at least once, it may still be damaged. My intuition, I must continue to follow it. It is not only *our* reality that matters now. I have given of my own profound connection with the Primordial. This is my sacrifice for the whole. I pray that my gift is enough to revivify the Heart after all it has suffered. I hope my actions came in time. Δx
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper