Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Locations we have forgotten

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Rafael
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Rafe, Takalia

Locations we have forgotten

Post by Rafael »

Within the dream are a few places of wonder or mystery but worthy of visit. The vault one may find through the unknown. Seek and you may find an unexpected Blossom there. Tell me in dream if you beheld the Rose in dream left unknown. Or Please leave note that you found:

Scattered in the Dream I left Objects to be viewed and mused upon as an Event for all to think on how we fill our dreams.
1. in Trinities cache i left a scroll for reading and commenting about to the dream.
2. In the Poisoned Well Sanctuary of Lost Seas is a compendium for viewing on a window ledge
3. In the Saphire Citadel of Lost Sea is vase of much worn use, Please tell me about it.
4. In the Unknown in Ossuary of Dread is a single Rose, what does it say to you, is the room out of place to the Rose?
5. In the Well of Umbric find a looking glass that may give a fleeting Vision of dreams that might be. in the corner away from the free for new

Please leave as you find them in Dream, then please find me in dream to share your thoughts of how they might affect your dreams and or leave comments here.
The dream is out there, we can make it real
~Rafaella