Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Trappers Guild Charter and info

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Ironies
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ironies II

Trappers Guild Charter and info

Post by Ironies »

Hello everyone! Here is little something about the trappers guild so before you join you know who we are, what we want to do, and how we are going to help!

The Mission of the Trappers Guild is pretty simple. We are going to help to empower dreamers to gather strength needed for projects, mission, and personal gains and to have a guild to help back them up. So if there is a project that needs strength gathered that dreamer would come to one of the members and we could bring it up to the group.
Our Goals in the Trappers guild is to help gather the strength for those in need be it houses, dreamers, or to help with additions to the dream.
We will help renovate areas of the dream that have fallen to disrepair by whatever means it needs. Weather it's strength needed to bring it power, change rooms, or help to use a currency that we have just started to tap into for the betterment of the dream.

Some info about it is this is not just another Soulmaster guild. This guild is for EVERYONE. You may be asking yourself how can I trap if I'm not a Soulmaster? You can help by baiting the mares so the trappers can get the most strength possible from the mares. If done correctly a team can trap 30 - 80k an hour depending on skill level of trap. This will also help teach you to hunt together as a team and get the most bang for each mare. Members of the guild are expected to act in accordance with respect and helpfulness. We are wanting to help push the dream forward and make it a better place for everyone.

When someone needs help we will bring the project up to the group. A vote will be initiated on a few factors. One factor will be importance, how important is this? If a house needs strength to help bring back one of it's members or to keep one of it's members from being taken by the chaos we will bring it up to the group that house agrees to some terms such as providing the trappers with supplies to help with the project, and a group of trappers will work on it. If there are multiple projects going on at the same time then a vote will be put before the group to figure out which projects are the most pressing and which ones aren't as pressing.

To join the guild seek me out in the city and let me know! I will talk to you and answer any questions you may have. So come join me in one of the most fun and important parts of the dream to help bring balance and teamwork to the dream. Open to all focus, houses, and beliefs. I can't wait to see everyone soon!

=-=Ironies II=-=