Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

The Statues of the Ancient Temple

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
PKChrisChan
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nathan

The Statues of the Ancient Temple

Post by PKChrisChan »

Some dreams ago, a number of us were unable to enter the Ancient Temple. They were guarded by a trio of statues. These statues had the likeness of those created by the DreamWrights in the Library of Souls entrance to Threshold Pits. However, these objects were very much alive. Drizzt Do'Urden, Ducky, Zahra, Purple Lace, Kanto and I did some investigation on the source of these statues. My first assessment was to see if the statues were conducive to Resilience. The result sent me away from the area, and into the unknown, and back via from hostile energies from the statue with the likeness of an elderly woman.

Members of the Alliance that dream, attempted to faciliate a reaction that dreams, by using Peace Aura to protect themselves while they gain entry, but they nullified the aura relatively quickly. Soon thereafter, we heard whispers and witnessed a bloody vision. Soon dremaers secured entry inside and the statues reappeared in Emerald Vestibule.

Tonight, we examined them again. This time, a veiled woman showed up. She quickly acquired the statues before stating, "I killed them all." Before our very eyes, an army of those same statues were created all around the room. We asked her who she was? What she wanted with the statues? She stated information, but strange whispers always offered the opposite of what she said. "Do you mean us harm?" She said, "No" but the whispers of the wind said otherwise. And with one flick of the wrist, all of the statues vanished.

...as did she.