Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Master Teacher's I seek assistance

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Yae
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Galeli, Cadayn

Master Teacher's I seek assistance

Post by Yae »

I am seeking (4) Four Master Teacher's to help with these courses and the administration of them. Please seek me within the city.

Developing the Teacher within
-Many people incorrectly believe teaching is a place, a position, or a title. The truth is that teaching is influence. Nothing more. Nothing Less. You don’t have to possess a position at the top of your group, guild, or house in order to teach; whenever your dream connects with another person, you exert influence. Everything you do– in the city, at the house, or at play—has an impact on the dreamers around you. No matter what your teaching goals are, you can achieve them faster, you can be more effective and the contribution you make can be longer-lasting if you learn to develop your influence.

Communication 101
-No matter how compelling the vision or how brilliant the strategy, without communication, there is no execution. To be a successful Teacher, you need to learn to communicate in a way that connects with others. In this course, you will learn how to identify with dreamers and relate to others in a way that increases your effectiveness. You will learn the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including Finding Common Ground; Keeping Your Communication Simple; Capturing dreamer's Interest; Inspiring dreamers; and, Staying Authentic. The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full teaching potential. This workshop will equip you with the skills to effectively communicate with those you lead in a way that inspires action.

The last class will:
Cultivating a climate conducive to leadership growth and development
Clarifying and communicating a purpose that resonates with others
Defining and articulating a vision for your house or goals
Creating shared values to galvanize commitment
Achieving success in terms of a team
Building a safe environment for taking risks and learning from failure
Developing a successive leadership culture that lasts for generations

This workshop is the third of three courses along “The Teacher's Path,” The Teacher’s Path is a development program that consists of a series of three courses; Developing the Lesson Within, Developing the dreamers Around You, and Developing a Culture of Leadership Excellence. Each course builds upon the other, aiding teachers in expanding their influence and impact. Any individual who successfully completes The Teacher’s Path will receive our signature Teaching Award. Seating will be limited in the courses please seek Yae if you are interested in attending.