Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Threats, or Potential Threats to Houses

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Shalandra
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Shalandra

Threats, or Potential Threats to Houses

Post by Shalandra »

I was only able to get into three of the houses to check and see about potential threats they might face...

For House Calenture: Some threats, or potential threats, that COULD happen here are; Realistically, HC has very little in ways of threats. The only things I could find was their essence room is open to everyone so anyone can walk in and take Chaks, elemens and alts to use against the people of the house. Also, Mares have left nasty things on their doorstep, so people have to be careful where they step. I couldn't really find much of anything else. Thank you to Dumah (Chocolate Thunda) for showing me around and having me in his house.

For Alliance of the Eclipse: Some threats, or potential threats, the COULD happen here are; their ceiling is open to the sky in the main room, central hall and astronomy lab that could potentially allow any flying creatures easy access for attack, such as multifaceted ROCs, P'dwagons (considering they LOVE the color purple), and other creatures that can fly. Also, humanoids could climb down into the house and attack before anyone knew. In the main room as well, there is a statue that gives free action to any who touch it. This would be good for bad guys as well as good ones. They have a power room that is also open to everyone that has regen elements for anyone to use by stepping close to them, and also, it has leakage, which is not a good thing either. And after all this, their sanctum is open to everyone as well, so bad dreamers can also go there to regain coherence if they get collapsed during a fight, come back and continue fighting. Thank you to Fin Marda and Drizzt Do'Urdan for showing me around and having me in their house.

For Monastery of the Shadow: Some threats, or potential threats, that COULD happen here are; Their ceiling is open to the sky leaving it open for anyone to climb in undetected until it's too late. Also, with the ceiling open, a pink dragon with purple polka dots could attack and leave orange scorch marked human splotches around the main area, even though, it would be only the smaller more agile dragons that would be able to go further into the house. Monastery is FULL of water. A skinny mare, goblins, alligators, crocodiles, or any other small creatures could potentially slip through the bars in the Canel Room. Also, the water in the facade leads to all the pools into the monastery, and anyone or anything could jump in there, swim through, and attack from any of the pools. Also, anyone that couldn't swim, could end up falling into one of these pools and drowning. And last but not least, The essence room is open to all that go there. They have chaks, elemans and alts in there that anyone can pick up and use if needed. There is also the matter of Sir Sqilliam, their resident Agoknight. It could be a threat to lower sphere initiates so be sure to go in with someone who can kill it fast. Thank you to Tamerisk for showing me around and having me in his house.