Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

The fighters Companion!

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Joshua Mandrake
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Joshua Mandrake

The fighters Companion!

Post by Joshua Mandrake »

Hello all,

yesterday i announces a foundation into creating a fighters companion, this creation will have many authors and many subjects.

The Goal is to have a representation of the combat system. currently there none, and yet in this case there can be a bad fighting technique, for example if you find yourself more often as a soulsphere then naught, then i would want to readjusts the way you hunt! But before any adjustments or changes can or should be applied we need to collect different forms of combat from different dreamers.

I do not wish to author this entire book! But i would love to work with a team! IF interested in this, lets have a sitdown, i will not refuse any help from anywhere and i believe every dreamer has a story to share about combat on top of all that!

anyone has any suggestion on what we should call ourselves as a team so it will be easier for our friends to follow along and also when that name is mentioned there wouldn't be any confusion?

thanks all

cheers

Joshua of the tribe Mandrake

-----------------------------

Second installment!

looking for the best time for the first meeting and we do not want to have it at the same time as the houses or other organisation.

I was thinking perhaps Wednesday, and we could do the first meeting at the golden sanctuary in the barrows!

seek me out in the dream if you want to be part of this project!!

cheers

Joshua

-----------------------------

Time 10 PM eastern time Wednesday Golden Sanctuary first meeting.