Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Another Eventful Night

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Sadara

Another Eventful Night

Post by Sadara »

On May 4th, more events happened. First off with the appearance of Wish. However beyond that, and an attempt at trying to collapse him, to using essence as bait to get him to stand still, several Daymares and Matxra appearing. After a quick battle with the Daymares, Ralok and Mudak, to many of a surprise the Revenant also appeared, along with Palg Omono. Who gave some interesting insight to Wishbringer as as Kotoken. From some information I heard from Laieus that Stellaris provided while speaking with Palg, was that Wish was the leader of the Kotoken. After receiving such info, while in the SoulWell, a form of a woman began forming in the waters. Then Wish boomed with a loud voice, that shattered the form of the woman. Leaving behind an essence, the essence of Alina Sedros. After that, an explosion occurred on top of the Valley. Running down, Kanto stood there and told us of the Lost Sea, telling us to find, "I need some energy and some blues gems and some green gems and some gold." to create a portal frame, stating, "So find some gems and make them into a portal frame, then pick out where to put them. One here and one on the other side of the Lost Sea!"

From there... Wish had already woke and many other dreamers began to have a spar, as I woke to my thoughts. -{S}