Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Eventful Night.

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Sadara

Eventful Night.

Post by Sadara »

On May 26th and 27th, a lot of eventful things happened. Wishbringer died, the Fayd's began to storm, Dr Grave is now a permanent SoulSphere, and Rubedo Morvant returns. On the night of the 26th, Wishbringer was not feeling well and not acting hisself at all. I asked to speak with him privately within the Fayd's, which is now the Temple Guild. During our conversation, Wish became progressively upset and put hisself in one of the cells. He collapsed and then lightning struck him killing him. I could tell he knew that something was going to happen as he said, "Goodbye." The Dream began acting irratically around the Fayd's the next day, brewing up a powerful storm of razorwind, rain, hail. I performed a resurrection spell I created with the aid of several dreamers. Wishbringer returned, however in the form of a Darkmare. Soon after... Dr Grave was noticed as a permanent soulsphere, during sevearl Darkmare attacks. After reconvening in Thresh... I sensed Rubedo Morvant. I went to see him, and was informed of some... scary things. That his existence is because of me. If you dont know of the story... of what happened when I was a newly... seek me out and I will tell you. Rubedo Morvant went on to say that I will obey him as he has control over me. He even conjured several, Vampiric Draw's on me. Without it seemed... any of my essences. Im... scared, though I know we will fight this. One at a time. Starting with the return of Wish. -{S}