Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

~Archived Catalogued Museum Pieces~

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Cianne
Dreamer

~Archived Catalogued Museum Pieces~

Post by Cianne »

As most of you know, I love to paint, sketch and write. I have begun to go through the Museum slowly and am painting and describing reproductions of certain pieces from there and putting them in an album here, in order to free up space for new pieces. I am painting them and describing them in as close to the exact detail as I have found them. As I reproduce each of these, I will hold the originals in my bottomless dream purse (If they have not been permanently adhered to the shelf) until such a time as the owner wishes to claim them. Some, in fact most, are unsigned, so I do not know who to return them to. Each and every piece is special and unique, and I do encourage you to claim yours if you recognize it in these Archives. When I have finished, if the pieces in my possession are not claimed, after a certain waiting period, I will have a special gathering where I will lay them out for anyone who wishes to keep any for a memento or to pass on as a gift, which would be lovely. ~C

~Shenanigans~

A massive bloody hand print with feather streaking out is in the center of the canvas...currents of storms swirl around it and sharp shards of dream matter is strewn across the floor. There is a familar but strange facial expression on the thumb..the crest it bears in the center is blue and abyss. Strange fowl sounds intermingle with the scent of cheesecake

~Mouse Para Charm~

An easy to find & grab trigger for when you need to quickly subdue your mouse. This charm feels prickly and is color coded so you can be sure you have the right tool for the job! Just aim and shoot-it will not hurt but stop your mouse in its tracks! Bouncy in case he is.

~Boss Show-er~

When your mouse is exhibiting behavior problems you may need to take extreme action. Show your mouse who is boss with this scare tactic. Aim and shoot to scare your mouse and do very light damage just to let him know that you mean business and show him that you are the boss of the applesauce and other things!

~Stylist's Tools~

A small leather zippered case with subtle decorative etchings along the outside cover. Upon opening you find gold plated cutting shears, thinning shears, a fine toothed comb, a wide toothed comb, a mustache comb and a small square compact of wax pomade. >>e<<

~Buds of Lucidity~

Earthy flower buds are covered with tiny abyssal plaits woven together in the most peculiar, yet natural way. When smoked, they provide a heightened dream-state consciousness and supreme focus. They offer a pleasant tropical odor and come with rolling papers... just for you

~Sinister Painting~

A dreamer with bright, dastardly eyes, shining at the viewer. The dreamer wears a tall, crooked top-hat with the top hanging off of it like an opened tin can. The brim of the hat covers from the eyebrows up, whereas the over-sized, black trenchcoat covers everything below the handlebar moustache. You can almost audibly head the dreamer say "mwahaha." A crest of the Keepers of the Eternal Shadow graces the breast pocket of the trenchcoat.
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Cianne
Dreamer

~Archived ~ Catalogued Museum Pieces ~ Group 2

Post by Cianne »

~Moon Ivy Choker~

It is said that putting on this wreathlike choker did awaken within the dreamer a strange armor power.
Upon wearing the choker and finding the place of communion a dreamer would find themselves protected
by a close-fitting body armor that did seem to grow each night and die at the end of each day.

~A Juicer~
A Random Juicer attached to the metallic panels. It looks quite intricate!

~Cuscuta Blooms~

Several bunched up blooms which have been perfectly dried and preserved in their fullest bloom. The petals hide small berries. ~L~

~Infusion Chamber~

Look closely. The red liquid seems to be Combining with the Blue liquid.
There is a lot of smoke inside this chamber, which is venting through a top exhaust flute.
CAUTION: Fumes may be combustible!

~Bonsai Tree in a Pot~

A small perfectly formed tree sits in a clay pot. The tree looks full grown but is only knee high

~Painting~

An oil painting of several dreamers, most in white, gathered around a well in a courtyard.
Within the well is a woman with long black hair, holding up a shimmering artifact, the sable moon rising in the skies above.
Behind the dreamers is a blonde woman with a Trinity crest, seeming to stop a portal with her finger tips.
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~