Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Time-Bending

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Time-Bending

Post by -Lacie- »

There has been much to-do about times, places and realms, other than the one we call Home. The Yissen arrived a while back and spoke and taught of how the same "time-line" was being repeated over and over, and how they came to our time to help change that. They intention was to ... bend time.

To a large degree, I feel as if they have. We were given knowledge and Insight about the onslaught of the entity known as The Darkness, and we were thereby able to, at least for now, dispel it back into the Nether it crawled out of.

With the arrival of the Arretians, I feel it may be time for us to gain further Insight into this phenomenon. My premise is simple:

Premise:

Beings are finding a way into our City. Therefore there must be some method of transport. If we can find this place or places, and learn how they are able to bend around the timelines, move space to suit their needs, perhaps we can either control our side of the equation... or discover some way to see them coming.

We will work to craft our own time-bending portal. We will begin in the Lower Ossuary to see if we can try to create a device that will allow one or more of us to see around time, into the space between time. We may go forward or back in time, or to another dimension all together.

We should be able to define what and where the timeline is, try to "throw" something at it, which should alter or "bend" the timeline. "Any object distorts the fabric of space-time, and the bigger it is, the greater the effect."

I will place a notice when the Lower Ossuary Cache is readied. Anyone interested in helping or experimenting, please contact me in the City.

~Lacie~
Ruler of the Radiant
Screchethan Kabal
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."