Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Transmogrification

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Transmogrification

Post by -Lacie- »

An elegantly-inscribed note seems to have been pasted over the last notice regarding the ongoing Alchemy Classes. The handwriting appears female, but with a heavy hand and thick ink. As you pass by the parchment tacked to the wall, it shimmers, then twinkles and even sparkles... perhaps.....

********** LET IT BE KNOWN **********

Words are Silver, actions are Gold.

What is an Alchemist.... really?

The man who speaks of great deeds as personal experience, or the man boasting of great things to come? Are not both men needed?

When Shadows surround most, it confuses them. It makes even the simplest of sights seem murky, foreign.... Unknown. But to some of us, some who understand the Shadow can attest, when we feel the breath of the Shadow upon our shoulders, we feel encouraged, uplifted, enlightened. It means we have arrived at a place where Radiance and Darkness have converged, melted, infused themselves upon each other.... and have given life to a new substance.... Shadow.

'Tis the Power of the Three, the Triad. How I would ever teach what I know to another now seems more a tale of fancy, than a Vision or Dream. There ~had~ to be one to pass this knowledge on to, so that I could rest. But where? Was there time before.....?

Where was this Apprentice, this student of infinite possibility, boundless patience, and morbid curiosity?

What is an Alchemist.... really?

A magician? Possibly.....
A scientist? Perhaps.
A Transmogrifier? Close.

The Apprentice will know the answer to my riddle, as I send it out .... now. Bring me the word.

~L~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."