Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

~Formal Gala~ Thank You~

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Cianne
Dreamer

~Formal Gala~ Thank You~

Post by Cianne »

I am glad that a few of you took just a little bit of time out from the recent stresses we have all faced
to relax and have an hour or so to enjoy yourselves.

Those in attendance were : Ashlynne, Jade, Sadara, Mandus, Hrrum, Liolira, Tamarisk, Mengyao, Apothos, Elmer, Coraal, Calabosh and myself.

Judges for contests were Ashlynne, Hrrum and Calabosh. I had only 3 prizes to give, Most Glam Female, Most Dashing Gent and Most Sophisticated Duo,
but I would like to make a special mention to Ashlynne and Hrrum who were simply amazing on the dance floor!, and also incredibly adorable.

Everyone looked SO wonderful, I will try to describe to you what everyone was wearing, in no particular order~

~Mengyao's Dark, messy faux hawk was closely cropped and side faded which brought attention to his handsome features though there was no way to avoid the playful smirk on his lips. A closely tailored sports coat in burning crimson and black pinstripes with heavy deep coal-colored lapels was left casually open over a slim fit black silk formal shirt with the top three buttons undone to give a glimpse of chest. Matching slacks in crimson and black pinstripes hugged the legs and tapered down the shins over a pair of well oiled black leather dress loafer boots. He smelled smokey, like a bonfire mixed with slight hints of liquour. A necklace in the shape of a half-heart hangs around his neck, a "T," engraved on the back.

~Ashlynne's pale blond hair was artfully arranged with small crystal combs with just a few locks escaping to tickle her neck. Her gown was soft, deep red sleeveless silk over soft satin fit and flare dress, adorned with lace appliques, hand-beaded and scalloped lace straps, a sweetheart neckline and low scooped back adorned with crystal beading that seemed to glow in the dim light of the room. The skirt of the dress hugged her body softly until just near the bottom where it flaired with a scallped lace hemline and a sweep train.

~**Hrrum was not aware of the formal, but he was a good sport and I do believe someone put a bowtie on one of his pedipalps, and as I mentioned he and Ashlynne were
wonderful on the dance floor**

~ Tamarisk arrived late but later in the evening he changed his outfit. He was handsome, with his disheveled brown colored hair. A few strands hung enticingly from his forehead, upon which is a symbol in the shape of a crescent moon that glows with a hidden power. His piercing blue-grey eyes glanced enticingly at you as he flashed a bright smile. He wore a sparkling jade jacket and pants to match. His shoes were buffed to a high shine and he wore a black bow tie around his neck. A half heart pin with the letter "M" engraved on it rested on his left lapel. Two adornments were seen, both bejeweled pins that he wore with pride, resting just above his heart.

~Apothos was dressed in a bespoke, three-piece, night colored suit that accentuated his broad shoulders and athletic form. His vest included buttons that displayed the Monastery crest. On his feet he wore an impeccably shined pair of black Oxford shoes to match his tie, which was tucked beneath his crest. He radiated a quiet air of confidence as he moved around the ballroom.

~Sadara Looked youthful and lovely. Her long curly black hair flowed down her back stopping just above her waist, as a white Life Rose rested on the left side of her hair scenting it gently with a tantilizing aroma, her right eye was covered by a single long curl. She wore a cyan velvet dress that flowed elegantly to her feet. It was sleeveless and had a deep scoop neck. The dress hugged her shapely figure and was trimmed at the hem with a thin strip of black velvet. She stood eight inches taller wearing shiny cyan heels. Around her shoulders was a dark purple shawl. A mist of twinkling dark violet glitter shimmers around her entirely, yet it did not stick to her clothing and left not a trace on the ground.

~Mandus is a hulking man whose height of over seven and a half feet tall has been belied by various hunches and pains gathered over time. A broad, spiderweb of burn scars radiated out from his left eye. His eyes are different colors, one of shimmering blue and the other a dark brown. His right hand has a few thin, dark cracks in it, as though made of clay. He walks slowly, often in with a painful wince. He wore a pure blood red suit that stretched at his shoulders at the strain of his tall hulking form with a black undershirt tucked underneath.

~I wore my hair twisted softly into an elegant up-do, thin loose spiral curls fell on each side of my face to my chin. Petite snowflake diamond earrings dangled, sparking in the light. My strapless gown of gold lame', enhanced my skin tone. The wrap around waist molded to my womanly curves like a sheath. Cut in a low V over my bust, a single diamond snowflake glittered at the lower point. The gown was slitted up one side, running from foot to upper thigh. Flesh colored, suede lace-up stiletto pumps with soft satin winding ankle straps adorned my feet.

~Jade's emerald curls were wrapped and tucked into an elegant bun and pinned with a seashell clip. She wore a woven burgundy gown that swept down from a ruffled, strapless neckline and a princess-seamed bodice. The maxi skirt had a ruffled hem that cascaded into a sexy slit along the side of her leg. The refreshing scent of an ocean breeze followed her wherever she went.

~Elmer's short jet black hair was combed stylishly to the side. Neatly trimmed sideburns blended into the shadow of stubble on his face. Dark framed glasses accentuated his strong nose and chiseled cheekbones. He wore a blood red, one button tuxedo jacket of jute, with black satin lapels and matching pocket square with black satin piping around each pocket's edge and at the cuffs. The black fitted tailored shirt was buttoned at the neck, complimented by a red velvet bow tie. A matching blood red cumberbund wrapped at the waist of his tailored, slim fit, straight leg, black sateen trousers. Highly polished black patent leather dress shoes completed the ensemble. His platinum and tanzanite wedding ring gleamed, reflecting the light. He was also wearing a classically masculine spicy scent with subtle hints of musk and bergamot.

~Liolira's dark raven hair, had blue subtle streaks and sapphires glinting in the light. Her black ballgown was halter style; cinched at the waist, and revealed her buxom cleavage, The back of the gown was open to the small of her back, It trailed a small eight inch train. The dress shimmered in abyss sequined jewels. Simple sapphires adorned her ears in dangling tear drops.

~Coraal's closely shaved hair of cloud hued stubble sharpened the angular shape of his boyishly handsome face and violet eyes. A long sleeved and form fitting waistcoat of deep black silk, buttoned tightly around his midriff bearing a high collar in snowy white fur and a floor length, sweeping tail that billowed behind him. A white button up shirt matched tand was worn beneath the waistcoat with a Monastery crest bolo tie. His silver belt hung down at an angle across his right hip over a pair of tight fitted black silk slacks with cross laced bands of silver moving from shin to hem which covered a pair of polished black leather boots. A platinum wedding band set with tanzanite glows on his left ring finger. His cologne was a spicy mix of smokey citrus with a hint of sandalwood.

**Calabosh arrived late in his usual attire, but was just in time for the judging, he was a good sport and agreed to help me out. He may or may not have
been seen...playfully "twerking" in flight, high above the dance floor**

Judge Hrrum ~ Chose Sadara as ~Most Glamorous Female~

Judge Ashlynne ~ Chose Apothos as Most Dashing Gent

Judge Calabosh ~ Chose Coraal and Elmer as Most Sophisticated Duo
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~